Disarm and Theft

X_Ze...@email.msn.com

Feb 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/27/00
If Koko and Jing Wei got into combat and Koko hit for hand for 1 and
Jing Wei played theft of vitae to steal one blood, could Koko play
disarm to send Jing Wei to torpor.

My thinking is that theft is not considered damage so koko inflicts one
damage and Jing Wei inflicts none. So Koko is legal in playing Disarm.

Comments Welcome,
Norman S. Brown Jr.
X_Zealot
Archon of the Swamp

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

LSJ

Feb 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/28/00
James Coupe wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Feb 2000 X_Ze...@email.msn.com wrote:
> > My thinking is that theft is not considered damage so koko inflicts one
> > damage and Jing Wei inflicts none. So Koko is legal in playing Disarm
>
> Theft is indeed not damage. So Koko has inflicted more damage (assuming
> we are at the end of the round), so Disarm *is* legal, as you state.

Correct.

--
LSJ (vte...@wizards.com) V:TES Net.Rep for Wizards of the Coast.
http://www.wizards.com/VTES/rules.asp