TWD: Avsnitt 4: Tjindars's List

Forhead

Dec 29, 2010, 1:35:58 PM12/29/10
Avsnitt 4: Tjindar's List
Örebro, Sweden
December 27, 2010
16 players
3R + F

Deck Name: Der Räuber und der Prinz
Created By: Ivan Marin-Rivas
graveyard and in hand.
After that play Ashurs and recycle the necessary cards back into
library and deck.
Always keep in mind the amount of ashurs in the deck so that you don't
choke on masters.

Soulscan for Agaitas if needed for added flavor and utility

Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 18, Max: 32, Avg: 6,58)
1 Agaitas AUS for NEC 6 Harbingers of Skulls
4 Anson aus CEL dom PRE8 Toreador
1 Dorian Strack AUS cel 4 Toreador
1 Felicia Mostrom AUS CEL pre 5 Toreador
2 Greta Kircher AUS CEL obf PRE7 Toreador Antitribu
1 Jessica AUS CEL OBT PRE7 Toreador Antitribu
1 Marcellus AUS CEL pro 8 Toreador
1 Zoe AUS cel obf 3 Malkavian

Library: (80 cards)
-------------------
Master (25 cards)
1 Art Museum
15 Ashur Tablets
1 Blood Doll
1 Erciyes Fragments, The
2 Parthenon, The
2 Smiling Jack, The Anarch
3 Villein

Action (8 cards)
2 Bum`s Rush
2 Nose of the Hound
2 Public Trust
2 Soul Scan

Action Modifier (2 cards)
2 Aire of Elation

Reaction (15 cards)
2 Enhanced Senses
3 Eyes of Argus
1 Forced Awakening
1 On the Qui Vive
2 Second Tradition: Domain, The
6 Telepathic Misdirection

Combat (22 cards)
2 Aura Reading
2 Concealed Weapon
2 Flash
8 Infernal Pursuit
2 Psyche!
2 Pursuit
2 Side Strike
2 Taste of Vitae

Retainer (1 cards)
1 Mr. Winthrop

Equipment (5 cards)
2 .44 Magnum
1 Bowl of Convergence
1 Ivory Bow
1 Sniper Rifle

Combo (2 cards)
2 Resist Earth`s Grasp

Isak Bjärmark Esbjörnsson,
Swedish NC

_angst_

Dec 29, 2010, 2:20:06 PM12/29/10
On Dec 29, 7:35 pm, Forhead <isa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Avsnitt 4: Tjindar's List
> Örebro, Sweden
> December 27, 2010
> 16 players
> 3R + F

Sad times I couldn't be there. Will this be your last event in Örebro?

> Deck Name: Der Räuber und der Prinz

<3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDQPVXUegPs
I love them :)

//Alex

Nikolaj "Lord of the Betrayers" Wendt

Dec 29, 2010, 3:53:10 PM12/29/10
On Dec 29, 7:20 pm, _angst_ <alexander.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 29, 7:35 pm, Forhead <isa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Avsnitt 4: Tjindar's List
> > Örebro, Sweden
> > December 27, 2010
> > 16 players
> > 3R + F
>
> Sad times I couldn't be there. Will this be your last event in Örebro?
What do you mean by last event?

> > Deck Name: Der Räuber und der Prinz
>

> <3http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDQPVXUegPs

_angst_

Dec 29, 2010, 4:12:32 PM12/29/10
On Dec 29, 9:53 pm, "Nikolaj \"Lord of the Betrayers\" Wendt"

<nikolajwe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 29, 7:20 pm, _angst_ <alexander.s...@gmail.com> wrote:> On Dec 29, 7:35 pm, Forhead <isa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Avsnitt 4: Tjindar's List
> > > Örebro, Sweden
> > > December 27, 2010
> > > 16 players
> > > 3R + F
>
> > Sad times I couldn't be there. Will this be your last event in Örebro?
>
> What do you mean by last event?

Yeah, my English kinda failed there. What I wanted to ask, since I
know some people are moving to other cities in the near future, is if
this was the last event Isak would organize in Örebro or if he has
plans for other events already.

//Alex

Stefan

Dec 29, 2010, 5:41:54 PM12/29/10
I have written a little tournament report here:
http://beerandjyhad.blogspot.com/2010/12/tournament-report-avsnitt-4-tjindar.html

/ Stefan

Myrdin

Dec 29, 2010, 7:20:15 PM12/29/10
On 29 Dec, 20:20, _angst_ <alexander.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 29, 7:35 pm, Forhead <isa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Avsnitt 4: Tjindar's List
> > Örebro, Sweden
> > December 27, 2010
> > 16 players
> > 3R + F
>
> Sad times I couldn't be there. Will this be your last event in Örebro?
>
> > Deck Name: Der Räuber und der Prinz
>
> <3http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDQPVXUegPs

> I love them :)
>
> //Alex

Such a great song =).

Thanks for a great tournament, winning it with a new deck felt really
awesome. Now I just need one more win with a new deck to meet most of
my goals for this year!

/Ivan

Myrdin

Dec 30, 2010, 8:37:23 PM12/30/10
> /Ivan- Dölj citerad text -
>
> - Visa citerad text -

Aargh, I just noticed an error in the decklist.
2 Greta Kircher AUS CEL obf PRE7 Toreador Antitribu // is wrong
should be
1 Greta Kircher AUS CEL obf PRE7 Toreador Antitribu and
1 Kallista, Master Sculptor, 6, AUS CEL pre pro, Toreador

/Ivan

Lönkka

Jan 1, 2011, 2:31:27 PM1/1/11
On Dec 30 2010, 2:20 am, Myrdin <smurfal...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Deck Name: Der Räuber und der Prinz
>
> > <3http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDQPVXUegPs
> > I love them :)
>
> > //Alex
>
> Such a great song =).

I've always been partial to their Der Mussolini myself...

-Janne/Lönkka