TWD : Praxis Seizure Barcelona

ygi...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2010, 7:27:39 AM6/15/10
Praxis Seizure Barcelona, ECQ
Espai Jove ''La Fontana''
C/Gran de Gracia, 190
Barcelona N/A Spain

May, 30 2010
56 players
3R+F

Deck Name: Cuir, cuir, cuir moustache.
Created By: Hugh Angseesing, with a some little tweak
13VPs during the tournament.

Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 16, Max: 30, Avg: 5,75)
2 Neighbor John dom for AUS 5 Ventrue Antitribu
2 Owain Evans cel pre AUS DOM FOR8 Ventrue Antitribu
1 Jephta Hester aus DOM FOR 5 Ventrue Antitribu
2 Blackhorse Tanner AUS DOM FOR 7 Ventrue Antitribu
1 Joseph O`Grady aus cel DOM FOR7 Ventrue Antitribu
1 Jefferson Foster for tha AUS DOM6 Ventrue Antitribu
1 Louis de Maisonneuve aus dom obf FOR5 Ventrue Antitribu
1 Ulrike Rothbart dom for 3 Ventrue Antitribu
1 Lana Butcher dom for 3 Ventrue

Library: (80 cards)
-------------------
Master (14 cards)
2 Blood Doll
2 Vessel
1 Pentex Subversion
1 Misdirection
1 Powerbase: Montreal
2 Dreams of the Sphinx
1 KRCG News Radio
1 Rumor Mill, Tabloid Newspaper, The
1 Channel 10
2 Anarch Troublemaker

Action (11 cards)
10 Govern the Unaligned
1 Abbot

Action Modifier (7 cards)
6 Conditioning
1 Bonding

Reaction (27 cards)
2 Eagle`s Sight
2 Enhanced Senses
1 Telepathic Misdirection
2 My Enemy`s Enemy
2 Delaying Tactics
2 Forced Awakening
4 On the Qui Vive
3 Redirection
6 Deflection
3 Eyes of Argus

Combat (18 cards)
5 Hidden Strength
5 Indomitability
2 Rolling with the Punches
1 Target Vitals
5 Weighted Walking Stick

Equipment (2 cards)
1 Bowl of Convergence
1 Ivory Bow

Event (1 cards)
1 Uncoiling, The

This deck was last saved at 00:09:21 on 04/06/2010

extrala

Jun 15, 2010, 7:46:49 AM6/15/10
On Jun 15, 1:27 pm, "ygib...@gmail.com" <ygib...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Praxis Seizure Barcelona, ECQ
> Espai Jove ''La Fontana''
> C/Gran de Gracia, 190
> Barcelona N/A Spain
>
> May, 30 2010
> 56 players
> 3R+F
>
> Deck Name: Cuir, cuir, cuir moustache.
> Created By: Hugh Angseesing, with a some little tweak
> 13VPs during the tournament.

The tournament was *not* won by Hugh Angseesing, but by Yannick
Gibert.

Best Regards, Ralf

ygi...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2010, 8:34:34 AM6/15/10

Haha yeah, my bad, I meant the original deck creator was Hugh, I just
played it with a few tweaks ;)

Regards,

Yannick

Rehlow

Jun 15, 2010, 1:44:55 PM6/15/10
> Yannick- Hide quoted text -

Congrats on the win, but it looks like anti-Ventrue Antitribu
metagaming/strategy/etc is either not working or being ignored. :(

Later,
~Rehlow

Kushiel

Jun 15, 2010, 4:39:14 PM6/15/10
On Jun 15, 1:44 pm, Rehlow <newsgr...@rehlow.com> wrote:
> Congrats on the win, but it looks like anti-Ventrue Antitribu
> metagaming/strategy/etc is either not working or being ignored. :(

They're probably broken. Somebody should probably need a thread about
how they should be banned or errata'd; your thread about playing to
beat them without changing the game clearly wasn't enough.

:D

John Eno