Questions never before asked....

LSJ

Nov 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/17/98
On VTES-L, ....salem christ.... writes:
> well, these might have been asked, but i can't ever recall anyone even
> mentioning that the ante optional rule even exists....
>
> when setting terms for cunctator motion, does every methuselah have to have
> a card put in front of him/her, or can you, for example, pile all the cards
> in front of your prey?

You rearrange them such that each player ends up with the same number
of ante cards "in front of her" as she had before the vote.

> and when playing cunctator after high stakes...
> does every remaining meth have to have the same number of ante cards in
> front of them as they did before the vote?

Yes.

> do the ante cards stick around in pairs (or threes or whatever depending on
> the number of high stakes played) or can you split them and make new pairs?

You can split the elements of the pairs (triples, whatever) to make
new pairs (or whatever).

> just thought i'd get this sort of stuff sorted out before our upcoming
> sealed ante tournament.

Good luck to you.

--
L. Scott Johnson (vte...@wizards.com) VTES Net.Rep for Wizards of the Coast.
Links to revised rulebook, rulings, errata, and DCI (tournament) rules: