TWDA French Qualifiers, Lyon

1 view

Mathieu Rivero

Mar 29, 2010, 11:17:03 AM3/29/10
Player Yannick Gibert won the French qualifiers/mini qualifier to the
EC in Lyon this Saturday with a Spirit Marionnette deck.

Crypt [13 vampires] Capacity min: 1 max: 6 average: 3.76923

4x Eurayle Gelasia My 6 AUS OBE for pre Salubri:4
4x Anarch Convert 1 Caitiff:0
2x Antonio d'Erlette 5 THA dom for pot !Tremere:4
1x Esoara 5 DOM aus for pot !Tremere:4
1x Ember Wright 3 aus dom !Tremere:3
1x Keith Moody 3 DOM !Tremere:4

Library [80 cards]

Action [15]
2x Slaughtering the Herd
13x Spirit Marionette

Action Modifier [27]
2x Bonding
5x Conditioning
6x Daring the Dawn
6x Freak Drive
4x Monkey Wrench
4x Repulsion

Action Modifier / Reaction [2]
2x Gift of Sleep

Ally [1]
1x Mylan Horseed (Goblin)

Master [21]
1x Anarch Railroad
5x Anarch Revolt
5x Blood Doll
2x Dreams of the Sphinx
4x Heidelberg Castle, Germany
2x Infernal Pact
2x Pentex(TM) Subversion

Reaction [14]
8x Deflection
3x Delaying Tactics
3x On the Qui Vive

The Lasombra

Mar 29, 2010, 2:54:53 PM3/29/10
On Mar 29, 11:17 am, Mathieu Rivero <riveromath...@googlemail.com>
wrote:

> Player Yannick Gibert won the French qualifiers/mini qualifier to the
> EC in Lyon this Saturday with a Spirit Marionnette deck.

Congratulations to Yannick Gibert!

Looks like the report is missing most of requirement #4 for inclusion
in the TWDA.

Tournament Winning Deck Archive FAQ

By date:
http://www.thelasombra.com/decks/twd.htm

By average capacity:
http://www.thelasombra.com/decks/capacity-twd.htm

By clan:
http://www.thelasombra.com/decks/clan-twd.htm

To get your deck added to the archive, do the following:

1) Schedule a standard constructed deck tournament thru the following
Vampire: Elder Kindred Network event calendar:
http://www.white-wolf.com/events/add.php

2) Notice that storyline tournament winning decks and multi-deck
tournament winners are not archived on this page.

3) Type up a tournament report and post it to the Usenet newsgroup:
rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad

4) Include the following information in your report:
a) name of event
b) location of event
c) date of event
d) number of players in attendance at event
e) the correct full name of the winning player
f) the entire correct contents of the deck

5) After reading your report, I will verify that it was on the
official schedule, and if it had 10 or more players in attendance, I
will add the deck to the archive with no additional work on your
part.
Claim your 15 minutes of fame.

ygi...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2010, 3:58:47 PM3/29/10

Here are some details :

> a) name of event : French national championship qualifier
> b) location of event : Lyon
> c) date of event : 2010/03/27
> d) number of players in attendance at event : 26
> e) the correct full name of the winning player : Yannick GIBERT
> f) the entire correct contents of the deck : already listed

Thanks :)

Yannick

Martin Tibor Major

Apr 27, 2010, 2:10:04 AM4/27/10
On Mar 29, 5:17 pm, Mathieu Rivero <riveromath...@googlemail.com>
wrote:
> PlayerYannickGibert won the French qualifiers/mini qualifier to the

Wonderful deck! I give it 9 out of 10 stars. Did you ever miss any
combat defence?

ygi...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2010, 5:22:12 AM4/27/10
On 27 avr, 08:10, Martin Tibor Major <major.martin.ti...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Thanks, this deck is clearly weak against combat, but was on purpose.
On my third round my predator was a Cel guns deck, and then i had a
hard time. The combat defense here is table talk ;)

Brum

Apr 27, 2010, 12:35:09 PM4/27/10

Awesome deck. Fun AND powerfull.
Congrats.