Walker Grimes + Masters Q (JLS)

Orpheus

Nov 24, 2008, 10:54:36 AM11/24/08
"Camarilla: Master Cards that target Walker cost you an additional pool."

Does this mean that if another meth plays a Master Card on him (say, Fame) I
pay an extra pool ?

Orpheus

--
"Cynicism isn't maturity. Callousness isn't strength. Pretending you don't
care so you don't have to try isn't "winning" What you do with your life

Luther Manning.

LSJ

Nov 24, 2008, 10:59:20 AM11/24/08
Orpheus wrote:
> "Camarilla: Master Cards that target Walker cost you an additional pool."
>
> Does this mean that if another meth plays a Master Card on him (say, Fame) I
> pay an extra pool ?

?
Of course not.

See also Walks-with-Might.

John Flournoy

Nov 24, 2008, 11:08:55 AM11/24/08
On Nov 24, 9:54 am, "Orpheus" <orpheus...@NOSPAMfree.fr> wrote:
> "Camarilla: Master Cards that target Walker cost you an additional pool."
>
> Does this mean that if another meth plays a Master Card on him (say, Fame) I
> pay an extra pool ?

You can also look at it as this: You don't pay the cost of cards other
people play to begin with, so paying there's no base cost (not even
cost=0) to pay any 'extra' on.

> Orpheus

-John Flournoy

Orpheus

Nov 24, 2008, 11:37:28 AM11/24/08

Well, I was thinking of the comparison with Secure haven, but you're right,
there is the precision : "Any Methuselah burns an additional pool when
playing master cards on (or that target) this minion."

Thanks