Οι Ομάδες Google δεν υποστηρίζουν πλέον νέες αναρτήσεις ή εγγραφές στο Usenet. Το ιστορικό περιεχόμενο παραμένει ορατό.

SPOILER - LotN Assamite starter contents

3 προβολές
Παράβλεψη και μετάβαση στο πρώτο μη αναγνωσμένο μήνυμα

JH

μη αναγνωσμένη,
23 Σεπ 2007, 10:00:43 π.μ.23/9/07
ως
courtesy of Kuquami from Sabbat in France

Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 3, Max: 10)
2 x Evan Rogers, 3 cap, cel qui
2 x Bertrand d'Anjou, 4 cap, aus cel qui
2 x Layla bint-Nadr, 5 cap, qui CEL OBF
2 x Kashan, 7 cap, obt pre CEL OBF QUI
2 x Dimitri Borodin, 10 cap, obf AUS CEL NEC QUI
2 x Thucimia, 10 cap, for pro CEL DEM OBF QUI

Library: (77 cards)
-------------------
Master (10 cards)
1 Tadijd
1 Market Square
1 Quietus
2 Path of Blood, The
1 Haquim's Law: Judgment, The
1 Frontal Assault
1 Underworld Hunting Ground
2 Vessel

Action (14 cards)
1 Song of Distant Vitae
2 Flurry of Action
3 Loss (bleed/burn equipment)
4 Clandestine Contract
2 Web of Knives Recruit
1 Khabar: Glory, The
1 Haquim's Law: Leadership, The (gain pool)

Action Modifier (3 cards)
2 Deed's of Heart Desire
1 Mask of 1000 Faces

Reaction (11 cards)
2 Foul Blood
3 Rooftop Shadows
3 Black Sunrise
2 Nest of Eagles (reduction bleed)
1 Lost in Translation (deflection)

Combat (24 cards)
2 Khabar: Honor, The
3 Weighted Walking Stick
3 Taste of Death
4 Selective Silence
3 Gemini's Mirror
4 Pursuit
1 Baal's Bloody Talons
4 Scorpion's Touch

Combo (9 cards)
3 Blood Awakening (intercept/block fail)
2 Swallowed by the Night
2 Provision of Silsila
2 Resist the Earth's Grasp (press+maneuvre/stealth)

Political Action (1 card)
1 Free States Rant

Event (1 card)
1 Dragonbound

-----

Haquim's Law: Leadership, The
Action
Assamite
+1 Stealth Action.
Every player who control oldest ready Assamite gain 2 pool.

Resist Earth's Grasp C
Celerity
1 blood
cel: press or maneuver with optional press
CEL: +1 stealth

Blooded Sand

μη αναγνωσμένη,
23 Σεπ 2007, 10:05:51 π.μ.23/9/07
ως

Leadership is gonna be chase. Art scam for a clan wiht non unique
minions and in clan obf?? yikes, thats huge gain, can see aziz +
fidai'i actually working here for nasty bloat vote...

Vampire special abilities?

AcheronNi...@gmail.com

μη αναγνωσμένη,
23 Σεπ 2007, 10:12:09 π.μ.23/9/07
ως
Correct Spoiler

Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 3, Max: 10,)

2 x Evan Rogers, 3 cap, cel qui
2 x Bertrand d'Anjou, 4 cap, aus cel qui
2 x Layla bint-Nadr, 5 cap, qui CEL OBF

2 x Kashan, 7 cap, obt pre CEL OBF QUI (1 vote)
2 x Dimitri Borodin, 10 cap, obf AUS CEL NEC QUI (burn blood to
prevent strike, burn blood to get +1stealth

2 x Thucimia, 10 cap, for pro CEL DEM OBF QUI

Library: (77 cards)
-------------------
Master (10 cards)
1 Tadijd
1 Market Square
1 Quietus
2 Path of Blood, The
1 Haquim's Law: Judgment, The
1 Frontal Assault
1 Underworld Hunting Ground
2 Vessel

Action (14 cards)
1 Song of Distant Vitae

2 Fluffy of Action
3 Loss

4 Clandestine Contract
2 Web of Knives Recruit
1 Khabar: Glory, The
1 Haquim's Law: Leadership, The

Action Modifier (3 cards)

2 Deed's of Heart Desire
1 Mask of 1000 Faces

Reaction (11 cards)
2 Foul Blood

3 Roftoop Shadows

3 Black Sunrise
2 Nest of Eagles

1 Lost in Translation

Combat (25 cards)

2 Khabar: Honor, The
3 Weighted Walking Stick
3 Taste of Death
4 Selective Silence
3 Gemini's Mirror
4 Pursuit
1 Baal's Bloody Talons
4 Scorpion's Touch

1 Shadow Feint

Equipment (2 cards)
2 Garotte

Combo (9 cards)
3 Blood Awakening

3 Swallowed by the Night
1 Provision of Silsila

2 Resist the Earth's Grasp

Political Action (1 card)
1 Free States Rant

Event (1 card)
1 Dragonbound

All independent

Blooded Sand

μη αναγνωσμένη,
23 Σεπ 2007, 10:16:23 π.μ.23/9/07
ως

So is it 1 or two provisions? crud!

AcheronNi...@gmail.com

μη αναγνωσμένη,
23 Σεπ 2007, 10:31:59 π.μ.23/9/07
ως
1 :( anyway the starter is very good deal (love WWS +BBT :D)

μη αναγνωσμένη,
24 Σεπ 2007, 1:06:23 π.μ.24/9/07
ως
> Action Modifier (3 cards)
> 2 Deed's of Heart Desire
> 1 Mask of 1000 Faces

Obfuscate the forgotten discipline for Assamites.

> 3 Weighted Walking Stick

Snap!

> Resist Earth's Grasp C
> Celerity
> 1 blood
> cel: press or maneuver with optional press
> CEL: +1 stealth

Nice.

--> J
grail_pbem "at" hotmail.com

demonturtle

μη αναγνωσμένη,
24 Σεπ 2007, 8:50:23 π.μ.24/9/07
ως
On Sep 24, 1:06 am, J <grai...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Resist Earth's Grasp C
> > Celerity
> > 1 blood
> > cel: press or maneuver with optional press
> > CEL: +1 stealth
>
> Nice.

I would say Fantastic! Stealth or excellent combat support for 1
blood? Toreador and !Toreador decks will be packing this one!

Cheers,

John

Aramis

μη αναγνωσμένη,
24 Σεπ 2007, 11:27:14 π.μ.24/9/07
ως
> Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 3, Max: 10)
> 2 x Evan Rogers, 3 cap, cel qui
> 2 x Bertrand d'Anjou, 4 cap, aus cel qui
> 2 x Layla bint-Nadr, 5 cap, qui CEL OBF
> 2 x Kashan, 7 cap, obt pre CEL OBF QUI
> 2 x Dimitri Borodin, 10 cap, obf AUS CEL NEC QUI
> 2 x Thucimia, 10 cap, for pro CEL DEM OBF QUI

Some funky out-of-clans there, but new options are always interesting
to play with. I am a bit sad to see the 10-cap with only inferior
obf, but I guess that's why we have Deviki. Were there any specials
of note? *crosses fingers*

> Library: (77 cards)
> -------------------
> Master (10 cards)
> 1 Tadijd
> 1 Market Square
> 1 Quietus
> 2 Path of Blood, The
> 1 Haquim's Law: Judgment, The
> 1 Frontal Assault
> 1 Underworld Hunting Ground
> 2 Vessel

Not a fan of Tajdid, but I can see that new players will need access
to it. I just wish it was reprinted as a trifle. Good to see
Haquim's Law: Judgment is a fixed-rare as that was a pain to chase
after. Not a fan of Frontal Assault either although it will be good
to see it at fixed-rarity as well. Notable absences: Alamut &
Heartblood of the Clan. Glad they didn't waste space reprinting
Khabar: Community though.

> Action (14 cards)
> 1 Song of Distant Vitae
> 2 Flurry of Action
> 3 Loss (bleed/burn equipment)
> 4 Clandestine Contract
> 2 Web of Knives Recruit
> 1 Khabar: Glory, The
> 1 Haquim's Law: Leadership, The (gain pool)

Could we get more detail on Loss? I hope it's a better bleed action
than Songs of the Distant Vitae. A beefy +2 bleed action may be
unoriginal, but the clan could use the ousting power. Even a +1 bleed
with some other effect would be nice. Pairing it with equipment
destruction is also nice if the card turns out to be worth playing
since we'll always have that threat to counter guns, etc.

> Haquim's Law: Leadership, The
> Action
> Assamite
> +1 Stealth Action.
> Every player who control oldest ready Assamite gain 2 pool.

Haquim's Law: Leadership is a nice boost as well for the clan. Pool
gain has always been an issue since it's hard to Tap or Blood Doll off
your minions too much since our combats were usually blood intensive.
Sadly I wonder if this card basically wallpapers Heartblood of the
Clan for pool gain because Leadership is clearly superior. I suppose
you could make an argument for card-efficiency of a permanent
location, but I think you'd have to use the Heartblood alot to
overcome the initial pool cost/lower return vs. the additional pool
and +1 stealth you get with Leadership.

Overall I'm very happy with the action assortment.

> Action Modifier (3 cards)
> 2 Deed's of Heart Desire
> 1 Mask of 1000 Faces
>
> Reaction (11 cards)
> 2 Foul Blood
> 3 Rooftop Shadows
> 3 Black Sunrise
> 2 Nest of Eagles (reduction bleed)
> 1 Lost in Translation (deflection)

Bleed Reduction? Tell me more.

> Combat (24 cards)
> 2 Khabar: Honor, The
> 3 Weighted Walking Stick
> 3 Taste of Death
> 4 Selective Silence
> 3 Gemini's Mirror
> 4 Pursuit
> 1 Baal's Bloody Talons
> 4 Scorpion's Touch

Ironically I'm more excited about the 3x WWS than anything else in
this section. They were such a pain to get in Camarilla and now I can
get 3 in one starter! On the sad note, no Blood Sweat or Thin Blood
reprints.

> Combo (9 cards)
> 3 Blood Awakening (intercept/block fail)
> 2 Swallowed by the Night
> 2 Provision of Silsila
> 2 Resist the Earth's Grasp (press+maneuvre/stealth)

Oooh, "block fails" is always a good thing assuming no funky pre-
reqs. Combine that with Deed the Heart's Desire and Elder
Impersonation for some really nice delivery options. Pairing it with
intercept is also nice to catch those myriad 1 stealth actions.
Hopefully this card lives up to my expectations and doesn't have any
weird pre-reqs or odd drawbacks.

> Political Action (1 card)
> 1 Free States Rant

Umm... okay. ???

> Event (1 card)
> 1 Dragonbound

Another reprint I'm glad to see.

> Resist Earth's Grasp C
> Celerity
> 1 blood
> cel: press or maneuver with optional press
> CEL: +1 stealth

Seems a bit meh to me. 1 blood for effects that are otherwise free on
different cards that Assamites have access to seems too heavy a price
to pay when putting them together doesn't really give you much added
flexibility. I doubt this will make it in any of my Assamite decks,
but maybe other CEL users will like it.

Overall I'm content with the deck. I would have liked a few other
reprints and some that were included didn't seem worthwhile, but I
guess it could have been worse. The new cards have really got me
salivating now... someone post full text on these new cards please!

Yosar

μη αναγνωσμένη,
24 Σεπ 2007, 1:12:46 μ.μ.24/9/07
ως
On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 15:27:14 -0000, Aramis <david....@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 3, Max: 10)
>> 2 x Evan Rogers, 3 cap, cel qui
>> 2 x Bertrand d'Anjou, 4 cap, aus cel qui
>> 2 x Layla bint-Nadr, 5 cap, qui CEL OBF
>> 2 x Kashan, 7 cap, obt pre CEL OBF QUI
>> 2 x Dimitri Borodin, 10 cap, obf AUS CEL NEC QUI
>> 2 x Thucimia, 10 cap, for pro CEL DEM OBF QUI
>
>Some funky out-of-clans there, but new options are always interesting
>to play with. I am a bit sad to see the 10-cap with only inferior
>obf, but I guess that's why we have Deviki. Were there any specials
>of note? *crosses fingers*

Well.. nothing fancy. There are some better Assamites in this
expansion.

Dmitri Borodin
Assamite
Capacity 10

obf AUS CEL NEC QUI

burn blood to
Independent: Once each combat, Dimitri may burn 1 blood to prevent all
damage from the opposing minion's strike. Once each action, he may
burn 1 blood to get +1 stealth. Blood Cursed

I would still prefer superior OBF instead of this ability stealth for
blood though.

Kashan
Assamite
Capacity 7

obt pre CEL OBF QUI

Group 4
Independent: Kashan have 1 vote(titled). Blood Cursed.

Thucimia
Assamite
Capacity 10
CEL DEM OBF QUI for pro
Group 4
Independent: Thucimia has one vote (titled). Once each time she
bleeds, she may reduce your hand size by 2 until your next untap phase
to get +1 bleed. +1 bleed. +1 band size. Blood Cursed.

>> Action (14 cards)
>> 1 Song of Distant Vitae
>> 2 Flurry of Action
>> 3 Loss (bleed/burn equipment)
>> 4 Clandestine Contract
>> 2 Web of Knives Recruit
>> 1 Khabar: Glory, The
>> 1 Haquim's Law: Leadership, The (gain pool)
>
>Could we get more detail on Loss? I hope it's a better bleed action
>than Songs of the Distant Vitae. A beefy +2 bleed action may be
>unoriginal, but the clan could use the ousting power. Even a +1 bleed
>with some other effect would be nice. Pairing it with equipment
>destruction is also nice if the card turns out to be worth playing
>since we'll always have that threat to counter guns, etc.

Loss is good action. No comparison to SotDV. It burns locations on
minion also, not only equipment.

Loss
Action. 1 Blood
qui:(D) Burn an equipment or location on minion controlled by your
predator or prey.
QUI:(D) Bleed at +2 bleed

>> Haquim's Law: Leadership, The
>> Action
>> Assamite
>> +1 Stealth Action.
>> Every player who control oldest ready Assamite gain 2 pool.
>
>Haquim's Law: Leadership is a nice boost as well for the clan. Pool
>gain has always been an issue since it's hard to Tap or Blood Doll off
>your minions too much since our combats were usually blood intensive.
>Sadly I wonder if this card basically wallpapers Heartblood of the
>Clan for pool gain because Leadership is clearly superior. I suppose
>you could make an argument for card-efficiency of a permanent
>location, but I think you'd have to use the Heartblood alot to
>overcome the initial pool cost/lower return vs. the additional pool
>and +1 stealth you get with Leadership.

Well... Heartblood of the Clan was never good in the first place. So
there's no harm it was wallpaperized.

>Overall I'm very happy with the action assortment.

Other actions for Quietus in the LoN:

Poison the Well of Life
Action +1 stealth
qui: Burn a hunting ground
QUI: Burn all hunting grounds controlled by other methuselahs. Ready
minion controlled by controllers of the hunting grouds may attempt to
block as if this were a d action (instead of the usual blockers).

Retain the Quick Blood
Action
+1 stealth action.
cel/qui:put blood spend on quietus and celerity on the card.during
your untap move 1 blood from this card to the vampire.
CEL/QUI:as above but move 2 blood.

Condemn the Sins of the Father.
No exact text. Basically it taps and burns one blood from younger
vampires of a chosen clan.

>> Reaction (11 cards)
>> 2 Foul Blood
>> 3 Rooftop Shadows
>> 3 Black Sunrise
>> 2 Nest of Eagles (reduction bleed)
>> 1 Lost in Translation (deflection)
>
>Bleed Reduction? Tell me more.

Nest of Eagles
Reaction, Assamite
Reduce a bleed against you by 1. If the acting minion is a vampire
with capacity less than 6 or ally, reduce the bleed by 3. Not usable
if the acting minion is an Assamite or wraith or has flight].

Along with Truth In Ink it can be a quite powerful bleed reduction
mechanism for BH Assamites.

>> Combo (9 cards)
>> 3 Blood Awakening (intercept/block fail)
>> 2 Swallowed by the Night
>> 2 Provision of Silsila
>> 2 Resist the Earth's Grasp (press+maneuvre/stealth)
>
>Oooh, "block fails" is always a good thing assuming no funky pre-
>reqs. Combine that with Deed the Heart's Desire and Elder
>Impersonation for some really nice delivery options. Pairing it with
>intercept is also nice to catch those myriad 1 stealth actions.
>Hopefully this card lives up to my expectations and doesn't have any
>weird pre-reqs or odd drawbacks.

No. No weird pre-requirments. Only 'younger', just like Deed the
Heart's Desire.

Blood Awakening
Reaction/Action Modifier, 1 blood
qui: +1 intercept
QUI: Only usable when a younger vampire is attempting to block this
acting vampire. That block attempt fails. That vampire cannot attempt
to block this action again.

>Overall I'm content with the deck. I would have liked a few other
>reprints and some that were included didn't seem worthwhile, but I
>guess it could have been worse. The new cards have really got me
>salivating now... someone post full text on these new cards please!

As you wish.;)

Y.

Yosar

μη αναγνωσμένη,
24 Σεπ 2007, 1:16:18 μ.μ.24/9/07
ως
On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 19:12:46 +0200, Yosar <yo...@gazeta.pl> wrote:

>On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 15:27:14 -0000, Aramis <david....@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>

>Thucimia
>Assamite
>Capacity 10
>CEL DEM OBF QUI for pro
>Group 4
>Independent: Thucimia has one vote (titled). Once each time she
>bleeds, she may reduce your hand size by 2 until your next untap phase
>to get +1 bleed. +1 bleed. +1 band size. Blood Cursed.

Mistake. She dosn't have +1 bleed. Only special to reduce your hand
for +1 bleed.

Y.

0 νέα μηνύματα