Italian Miniqualifier tour '09 TWD - stage #1 DARING THE DAWN, Genova 15th-02-09

Tetragrammaton

Jul 19, 2009, 9:57:47 AM7/19/09
Here follows the result for first stage of the italian miniqualifier
tour 2009 ( http://www.italybynight.org/mqtour2009/index.html ).

As much as first edition, tour '09 as a whole was a success at every stage
and managed to gather players from all over Italy at each stage.

details for TWDA :

Daring the Dawn, Genova 15th feb 2009

24 Players

Winning Deck Name: Rake's & Folker's Immortal Disarming SHOW !

Created By: Enrico De Stefano

designed to capitalize to the maximum the power of the NEW CARTHAGE!!!
Really a super-power card, especially in this deck with lots of titled
vampires of low capacity! Not so simply to play but strong enough to resist
in almost all situations!

Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 9, Max: 22, Avg: 3,75)
1 Angel cel 2 Brujah
1 Dre cel pot 3 Brujah
1 Hector Sosa pre POT 4 Brujah
1 Lupo pot 2 Brujah
2 Rake aus cel pot PRE 6 Brujah
1 Raziya Samater ani pot 3 Brujah
1 Uma Hatch cel pre 3 Brujah
1 Vasilis pre 2 Brujah
2 Volker pot CEL 5 Brujah
1 Yuri cel pot pre 4 Brujah

Library: (80 cards)
-------------------
Master (20 cards)
10 Brujah Debate
1 Carthage Remembered
1 Fame
3 Haven Uncovered
2 New Carthage
1 Nocturn Theater
1 Papillion
1 Warzone Hunting Ground

Action (3 cards)
1 Aranthebes, The Immortal
2 Atonement

Political Action (26 cards)
3 Brujah Justicar
7 Consanguineous Boon
9 Parity Shift
1 Praxis Seizure: Barcelona
1 Praxis Seizure: Chicago
1 Praxis Seizure: Dallas
1 Praxis Seizure: Houston
1 Praxis Seizure: Miami
1 Praxis Seizure: Rome
1 Praxis Seizure: Washington, D.C.

Reaction (11 cards)
11 Second Tradition: Domain, The

Combat (13 cards)
3 Disarm
2 Earthshock
8 Immortal Grapple

Ally (1 cards)
1 Carlton Van Wyk (Hunter)

Equipment (1 cards)
1 Heart of Nizchetus

Event (5 cards)
1 Anthelios, the Red Star
1 Blood Weakens
1 Dragonbound
1 Inconnu Tutelage
1 Slow Withering, The

---

best

Emiliano, NC Italy
www.italybynight.org

librarian

Jul 19, 2009, 10:24:43 AM7/19/09
Tetragrammaton wrote:
> Here follows the result for first stage of the italian miniqualifier
> tour 2009 ( http://www.italybynight.org/mqtour2009/index.html ).
>
> As much as first edition, tour '09 as a whole was a success at every stage
> and managed to gather players from all over Italy at each stage.
>
> details for TWDA :
>
> Daring the Dawn, Genova 15th feb 2009
>
> 24 Players
>
> Winning Deck Name: Rake's & Folker's Immortal Disarming SHOW !
>
> Created By: Enrico De Stefano

> designed to capitalize to the maximum the power of the NEW CARTHAGE!!!
> Really a super-power card, especially in this deck with lots of titled
> vampires of low capacity! Not so simply to play but strong enough to resist
> in almost all situations!

Only thing I have found with my deck like this - you are screwed if
anyone else is playing Brujah, esp Eurobru or 4/5Bru.

best -

chris

chedcan

Jul 19, 2009, 11:43:22 AM7/19/09

> Only thing I have found with my deck like this - you are screwed if
> anyone else is playing Brujah, esp Eurobru or 4/5Bru.
>
> best -
>
> chris- Masquer le texte des messages précédents -
>
> - Afficher le texte des messages précédents -

I've won a tournament in the last year playing a Brujah Debate deck
and I'd say quite the contrary. You know you are tapping one of your
vamp all game. the other guy's deck isn't built around that and it
will somewhat screw him. That's what happened to my predator in the
final of the event where I won.