Google Groups จะไม่รองรับโพสต์หรือการสมัครสมาชิก Usenet ใหม่อีกต่อไป โดยคุณจะยังคงดูเนื้อหาเดิมได้อยู่

Tinglestripe vs ghoul retainer and concealed weapon

ยอดดู 21 ครั้ง
ข้ามไปที่ข้อความที่ยังไม่อ่านรายการแรก

Satrapa

ยังไม่อ่าน,
7 ก.พ. 2553 08:59:117/2/53
ถึง
Tinglestripe have 2 effect at different levels of mytherceria.
Does owner of Tinglestripe have to have mytherceria to use it (can
Ghoul Retainer use this weapon) or is mytherceria only required to
equip with it?

If usability of this equipment is set when equipping at what level can
it be used while equipped via concealed weapon?

Personally I think that it can be equipped by anyone but requires
mytherceria to use it but I'm not sure about it.

LSJ

ยังไม่อ่าน,
7 ก.พ. 2553 09:03:447/2/53
ถึง
On Feb 7, 8:59 am, Satrapa <jedrzej.komorow...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Tinglestripe have 2 effect at different levels of mytherceria.
> Does owner of Tinglestripe have to have mytherceria to use it (can
> Ghoul Retainer use this weapon) or is mytherceria only required to
> equip with it?

The latter.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/msg/acc65375cb9ae230

> If usability of this equipment is set when equipping at what level can
> it be used while equipped via concealed weapon?

Whatever level the minion meets, since CW requires the minion to meet
the requirements.

Salem

ยังไม่อ่าน,
8 ก.พ. 2553 07:03:188/2/53
ถึง

If I play Tingelstripe at superior, does that mean it now has a choice
of strikes every time it is used (superior level strike or inferior
level strike), or is it only usable as it's superior level once in play
this way?

--
salem
(replace 'hotmail' with 'gmail' to email)

Aeschere

ยังไม่อ่าน,
8 ก.พ. 2553 08:06:138/2/53
ถึง
On Feb 7, 3:03 pm, LSJ <vtes...@white-wolf.com> wrote:
> On Feb 7, 8:59 am, Satrapa <jedrzej.komorow...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Tinglestripe have 2 effect at different levels of mytherceria.
> > Does owner of Tinglestripe have to have mytherceria to use it (can
> > Ghoul Retainer use this weapon) or is mytherceria only required to
> > equip with it?
>
> The latter.
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/msg/acc6...

> > If usability of this equipment is set when equipping at what level can
> > it be used while equipped via concealed weapon?
>
> Whatever level the minion meets, since CW requires the minion to meet
> the requirements.

At what level can a minion that steals the equipment and doens't have
myth use it?
And at what level is the equipment equipped by a minion that doesn't
have myth? (with Topaz's ability for example)

LSJ

ยังไม่อ่าน,
8 ก.พ. 2553 10:14:228/2/53
ถึง
On Feb 8, 7:03 am, Salem <kella...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> LSJ wrote:
> > On Feb 7, 8:59 am, Satrapa <jedrzej.komorow...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Tinglestripe have 2 effect at different levels of mytherceria.
> >> Does owner of Tinglestripe have to have mytherceria to use it (can
> >> Ghoul Retainer use this weapon) or is mytherceria only required to
> >> equip with it?
>
> > The latter.
>
> >http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/msg/acc6...

> >> If usability of this equipment is set when equipping at what level can
> >> it be used while equipped via concealed weapon?
>
> > Whatever level the minion meets, since CW requires the minion to meet
> > the requirements.
>
> If I play Tingelstripe at superior, does that mean it now has a choice
> of strikes every time it is used (superior level strike or inferior
> level strike), or is it only usable as it's superior level once in play
> this way?

Card text: "as above".

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/msg/acc65375cb9ae230

LSJ

ยังไม่อ่าน,
8 ก.พ. 2553 10:15:168/2/53
ถึง

See above: the bearer's Disciplines don't enter into the question.
It is set when equipped.

Salem

ยังไม่อ่าน,
9 ก.พ. 2553 07:25:479/2/53
ถึง

I'm having a shocker this week. I should have read the card better. sorry.

Salem

ยังไม่อ่าน,
9 ก.พ. 2553 07:27:549/2/53
ถึง

and in the case where it enters play by non-standard means (alastor,
Topaz, etc), then we follow standard rules and it gets played at the
inferior level, right?

Didn't look like the topaz part of the other guy's question got
addressed there.

Aeschere

ยังไม่อ่าน,
10 ก.พ. 2553 01:52:0410/2/53
ถึง

Indeed. The whole Topaz part was the important part of the question :)
So, at what level does Topaz equip?

LSJ

ยังไม่อ่าน,
10 ก.พ. 2553 08:10:1910/2/53
ถึง
On Feb 10, 1:52 am, Aeschere <paulwigg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Indeed. The whole Topaz part was the important part of the question :)
> So, at what level does Topaz equip?

? Basic. cf. Retainers.

ข้อความใหม่ 0 รายการ