Results German Continental Qualifier 2008 Frankfurt 19.4.08 (TWDA)

Joscha

Apr 20, 2008, 2:20:02 PM4/20/08
Fellow players,

these are the results of our Qualifier. I wrote down the decks played
by the players. In addtion I added the decks of all finalists.

Thank you to all players attending. It was such a nice event. Hope to
meet you soon at a table. Thank you for VtES.de (Walch&Nusser GbR) and
Ralf Lammert for prize support and WW for those fabulous cool
Qualifier Shirts, which I think are outstanding this year!!!

1. Kristian Willenbacher (Dem Bleed)1GW 5VP; 1GW 4VP in Final
2. Ralf Weppner (Ahrimane Block&Bleed) 2/9,5 1VP in Final
2. Sebastian Meurer (Wallish Akunanse) 2/7,5 0VP
2. Herman Jacobs (Una Freakshow with Eurayle) 1/6 0VP
2. Pierre Tran-Van (Weeni-Pre vote) 1/5 0VP
6. Martin Schumacher (Cardano Ankara-Freakshow) 1/5

7. Robert Fängler (Assa bleeding toolbox) 1/4,5
8. Lukas Nitsch (Tzimisce Wall) 1/4
9. Christopher Mesinger (Iyo and titled friends vote) 1/3,5
10. Johannes Walch (Brujah Debate lowcaps) 1/3
11. Stefan Neuner (Gangrel Dom Bleed) 0/2,5
12. Mart Klempert (Ani Wall feat. Danielle Diron) 0/2
13. Johannes Heim (Aching Anson) 0/2
14. Yuri Nuyten-van den Broek (Tori with potence) 0/1,5
15. Andreas Nusser (Tremere toolbox) 0/1,5
16. Hardy Range (Gio Powerbleed) 0/1
17. Markus Hißnauer (Presencebleed) 0/1
17. Ralf Lammert (Khazars War Ghouls) 0/1
19. Dennis Bisenius (Ani lowcaps) 0/1
20. Georgios Karanasios (!Nosferatu Combat) 0/0,5
21. Jörg Epping (Ventrue Lawfirm) 0/0
22. Peter Kuhnert (Naktorheb and friends) 0/0
23. Stefan Kelz (Kyasid toolbox) 0/0
24. Didi Range (Malgorzata meets biggies vote) 0/0

Decks:

Winning deck:

Deck Name: Dreams & Dementation
Played by: Kristian Willenbacher

CRYPT [12]

1 x Boy Toy, 2, dem (!Malkavian)
2 x Dolphin Black, 6, AUS, DEM, OBF (!Malkavian)
1 x Eddie Gaines, 1, dem, pot (Caitiff)
1 x Jason, The World's Voice, Camarilla Primogen, 8, AUS, DEM, for,
OBF (Malkavian)
2 x Korah, Sabbat Priscus, 7, ani, AUS, DEM, OBF (!Malkavian)
1 x Persia, The Beautiful Statue, 5, aus, DEM, obf (Malkavian)
2 x Quentin King III (Advanced), 7, AUS, cel, DEM, OBF, pre
(Malkavian)
1 x Rodolfo, Sabbat Bishop, 8, AUS, DEM, OBF, pro (!Malkavian)
1 x Yorik, 3, dem, obf (!Malkavian)

LIBRARY [90]

Master [16]
1 x The Barrens
6 x Dreams of the Sphinx
1 x Pentex Subversion
2 x Secure Haven
3 x Vessel
3 x Wash

Action [17]
16 x Kindred Spirits
1 x Restructure

Action Modifier [33]
3 x Cloak the Gathering
8 x Confusion
4 x Elder Impersonation
8 x Eyes of Chaos
3 x Faceless Night
4 x Lost in Crowds
3 x Spying Mission

Ally [2]
1 x Carlton Van Wyk (Hunter)
1 x Muddled Vampire Hunter

Combination [6]
2 x Deny
4 x Swallowed by the Night

Reaction [16]
2 x Delaying Tactics
2 x My Enemy's Enemy
3 x On the Qui Vive
6 x Telepathic Misdirection
3 x Wake with Evening's Freshness

Second place decks:

Deck Name: Howler's Girls (Ralfs GCQ-Deck 08 )
Created By: Ralf Weppner

Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 18, Max: 31, Avg: 6,08 )
3 Nettie Hale ani cel pre pro spi 5 Ahrimanes
2 Cynthia Ingold ani for pre SPI 6 Ahrimanes
2 Juanita Santiago ani pre spi 4 Ahrimanes
2 Siamese ani pro PRE SPI 7 Ahrimanes
3 Howler obf ANI PRE SPI 8 Ahrimanes

Library: (77 cards)

Master (12 cards)
4 Blood Doll
1 Smiling Jack, The Anarch
1 WMRH Talk Radio
1 KRCG News Radio
1 Rumor Mill, Tabloid Newspaper, The
1 Slave Auction
2 Sudden Reversal
1 Pentex Subversion

Action (13 cards)
4 Legal Manipulations
5 Enchant Kindred
4 Nose of the Hound

Action Modifier (4 cards)
4 Squirrel Balance

Reaction (17 cards)
9 Speak with Spirits
4 Cats` Guidance
4 Falcon`s Eye

Combat (22 cards)
2 Taste of Vitae
2 Canine Horde
4 Aid from Bats
4 Scorpion Sting
5 Carrion Crows
5 Leapfrog

Retainer (3 cards)
1 Mr. Winthrop
1 Raven Spy
1 J. S. Simmons, Esq.

Combo (6 cards)
6 Swiftness of the Stag

Deck Name: Stones GCQ-Deck 2008
Created By: Pierre Tran-Van

Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 6, Max: 20, Avg: 3,33)
1 Vasilis pre 2 Brujah
1 Brachah for CEL PRE 5 Brujah
1 Antoinette DuChamp cel pre 1 Caitiff
1 Igo the Hungry pre pro 1 Caitiff
1 Mariana Gilbert cel PRE 4 Toreador
1 Delilah Easton pre 2 Toreador
1 Ramiel DuPre aus cel dom PRE 5 Toreador
1 Violette Prentiss dom PRE 4 Ventrue
1 Jazz Wentworth dom for PRE 5 Ventrue
1 Gideon Fontaine PRE 3 Ventrue
1 Ranjan Rishi for DOM PRE 5 Ventrue
1 Roland Loussarian for pre 3 Ventrue

Library: (90 cards)

Master (14 cards)
1 Anarch Revolt
1 Anarch Troublemaker
1 Blood Doll
1 Hostile Takeover
1 Last Stand
1 Misdirection
5 Pentex Subversion
1 Temptation of Greater Power
1 Uptown Hunting Ground
1 Ventrue Headquarters

Action (7 cards)
1 Charming Lobby
1 Embrace, The
2 Entrancement
1 Judgment: Camarilla Segregation
1 Mind Numb
1 Third Tradition: Progeny, The

Action Modifier (18 cards)
2 Aire of Elation
2 Awe
6 Bewitching Oration
1 Change of Target
1 Cryptic Rider
1 Daring the Dawn
5 Voter Captivation

Political Action (36 cards)
1 Brujah Justicar
1 Can`t Take it with You
7 Conservative Agitation
1 Disputed Territory
1 Domain Challenge
8 Kine Resources Contested
7 Parity Shift
1 Praxis Seizure: Berlin
1 Praxis Seizure: Cairo
1 Praxis Seizure: Geneva
1 Praxis Seizure: Istanbul
1 Praxis Seizure: Monaco
1 Praxis Seizure: Paris
1 Praxis Seizure: Rome
1 Praxis Seizure: Venice
1 Toreador Justicar
1 Ventrue Justicar

Reaction (4 cards)
2 Deflection
2 Wake with Evening`s Freshness

Combat (10 cards)
7 Majesty
3 Staredown

Event (1 cards)
1 Uncoiling, The

Deck Name: Akunanse - Hilfe zur Selbsthilfe (Sebastians GCQ-Deck 08 )
Created By: Sebastian Meurer

Crypt: (13 cards, Min: 14, Max: 31, Avg: 6)
1 Hasani for ABO 4 Akunanse
4 Uchenna ABO ANI FOR 7 Akunanse
1 Meno Ngari abo 2 Akunanse
1 Jubal pot for ANI ABO 6 Akunanse
1 Sanjo abo chi ANI FOR 6 Akunanse
1 Dolie abo ani 3 Akunanse
2 Nkule Galadima ani aus pre ABO FOR8 Akunanse
1 Amavi pre pro ABO ANI FOR8 Akunanse
1 The Kikiyaon abo ani FOR 5 Akunanse

Library: (90 cards)
-------------------
Master (21 cards)
1 London Evening Star, Tabloid Newspaper
4 Vessel
1 Therbold Realty
1 Mbare Market, Harare
1 Wash
1 Powerbase: Tshwane
1 Channel 10
1 Erciyes Fragments, The
1 Rumor Mill, Tabloid Newspaper, The
1 KRCG News Radio
1 Smiling Jack, The Anarch
1 Archon Investigation
1 Pentex Subversion
1 Rack, The
1 Ancestor Spirit
1 Guardian Angel
1 WMRH Talk Radio
1 Wall Street Night, Financial Newspaper

Action (9 cards)
2 Taunt the Caged Beast
2 Army of Rats
4 No Secrets From the Magaji
1 Aranthebes, The Immortal

Action Modifier (4 cards)
1 Strange Day
3 Devil-Channel: Throat

Reaction (15 cards)
6 Predator`s Communion
3 On the Qui Vive
4 Cats` Guidance
2 Delaying Tactics

Combat (29 cards)
6 Carrion Crows
4 Taste of Vitae
4 Concealed Weapon
3 Rolling with the Punches
4 Superior Mettle
2 Devil-Channel: Hands
6 Invoking the Beast

Retainer (3 cards)
1 Tasha Morgan
1 J. S. Simmons, Esq.
1 Shaman

Equipment (7 cards)
3 Kerrie
1 Reliquary: Akunanse Remains
1 Sniper Rifle
1 Camera Phone
1 Palatial Estate

Event (2 cards)
1 NSA Trio
1 Uncoiling, The

Deck Name: Una Freakshow (Hermans GCQ-Deck 08 )
Created By: Herman Jacobs

Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 24, Max: 36, Avg: 7,75)
7 Una dem ANI FOR PRE PRO 9 Gangrel Antitribu
5 Eurayle Gelasia Mylonas for pre AUS OBE 6 Salubri

Library: (90 cards)

Master (2 cards)
1 Minion Tap
1 Sudden Reversal

Action (13 cards)
1 Bum`s Rush
1 Ambush
1 Harass
1 Clan Impersonation
1 Muricia`s Call
1 Enchant Kindred
1 Revelations
1 Restoration
1 Heart of the City
1 Abbot
1 Ablative Skin
1 Fire Dance
1 Eternal Vigilance

Action Modifier (47 cards)
47 Freak Drive

Political Action (1 cards)
1 Templar

Combat (3 cards)
2 Form of Mist
1 Earth Meld

Ally (1 cards)
1 Mylan Horseed (Goblin)

Retainer (11 cards)
1 Owl Companion
1 Mr. Winthrop
1 Raven Spy
1 Raptor
1 Wolf Companion
1 Murder of Crows
1 Ghoul Retainer
1 Tasha Morgan
1 J. S. Simmons, Esq.
1 Jackie Therman
1 Homunculus

Equipment (12 cards)
1 Ivory Bow
1 Blade of Enoch
1 Leather Jacket
1 Martinelli`s Ring
1 Aaron`s Feeding Razor
1 IR Goggles
1 Camera Phone
1 Inveraray, Scotland
1 Hawg
1 Phased Motion Detector
1 Sargon Fragment, The
1 Erebus Mask

Joscha

Apr 20, 2008, 2:20:11 PM4/20/08

Stone

Apr 21, 2008, 2:29:39 PM4/21/08
and many thanks to you, Joscha, for organizing. It was a nice tournament,
with good organization and judging (as always when it comes to Germany),
I'll ad my personal fond thanks to Johannes for his hospitality.
My own report (in french) with pictures at
http://www.veknfrance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14455
It was definitely a nice and relaxing change to play with German and Dutch
players, not to mention those scary Una/Freak Drive and Cardano/Freak Drive
decks.
see you all in Prague.
Stone