LSJ - Official release date for new promo cards?

Hardy Range

Apr 9, 2009, 7:25:22 AM4/9/09
Hi LSJ,

can you please let us know what the official release dates are for the
new promos, and the Imperator promo?
(Aka, "When will these cards be tournament legal?")

Imperator

ShreckNET
Salt of Toth
Inceptor
Abactor
Rubicon
Fourth Cycle
Rogue
Marrakesh Codex

Regards,

Hardy Range
Prince of Bochum, Germany

klai...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2009, 1:30:45 PM4/9/09

On a related topic, has the card text for Rogue been spoiled anywhere?
Have seen all the others spoiled but not that one.

Blooded Sand

Apr 9, 2009, 6:02:15 PM4/9/09

Klaital, what does Salt of Toth do?

HardyRange

Apr 10, 2009, 8:48:14 AM4/10/09
> Klaital, what does Salt of Toth do?- Zitierten Text ausblenden -
>
> - Zitierten Text anzeigen -

The spoilers (except for Rogue) are available on extrala's blog:

http://extrala.blogspot.com/2009/04/vtes-promo-cards-2009.html
and
http://extrala.blogspot.com/2009/04/vtes-promo-cards-2009-part-ii.html

Regards,

Hardy

coincoi...@hotmail.com

Apr 16, 2009, 6:23:02 AM4/16/09
up for the original question not answered yet

HardyRange

Apr 21, 2009, 6:47:04 AM4/21/09

to bring this unansweerd question up again - LSJ, Oscar, anybody?

Cheers,

Hardy

The Lasombra

Apr 21, 2009, 7:49:00 AM4/21/09
> > can you please let us know what the official release dates are for the
> > new promos, and the Imperator promo?
> > (Aka, "When will these cards be tournament legal?")

30 days after the first tournament where they are given to
participants.

> > Imperator

30 days after the first Imperator tournament.

> > ShreckNET
> > Salt of Toth
> > Inceptor
> > Abactor
> > Rubicon
> > Fourth Cycle
> > Rogue
> > Marrakesh Codex

Have you given these out at a tournament?
If so, 30 days from then.

I'd really like to see the report of that Draft Tournament, that kit
should make for an interesting day.

http://store.white-wolf.com/VTES-Tournament-Kit-Q1-2009-P5607.aspx

http://store.white-wolf.com/VTES-Draft-Kit-Q1-2009--P5608.aspx

Hopefully Oscar or Scott will get this page updated, soon:

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/index.php?line=checklist_Promos

coincoi...@hotmail.com

Apr 21, 2009, 7:56:50 AM4/21/09

holy s***, I knew I should have organized an homologated draft instead
of a non-homologated draft last week-end :( (since I have those promos
out)

Frederick Scott

Apr 21, 2009, 10:05:19 AM4/21/09
"The Lasombra" <thela...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> > can you please let us know what the official release dates are for the
>> > new promos, and the Imperator promo?
>> > (Aka, "When will these cards be tournament legal?")
>
> 30 days after the first tournament where they are given to
> participants.
>
>> > Imperator
>
> 30 days after the first Imperator tournament.
>
>> > ShreckNET
>> > Salt of Toth
>> > Inceptor
>> > Abactor
>> > Rubicon
>> > Fourth Cycle
>> > Rogue
>> > Marrakesh Codex
>
> Have you given these out at a tournament?
> If so, 30 days from then.

I kind of think it could be before then, as only one prince can hold

the "first tournament where they are given to participants".

In truth, however, this theoretical day is actually resolved by
decree of the Organized Play Coordinator - and the resolution is
typically posted via the "promo checklist" on the White Wolf
website:

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/index.php?line=checklist_Promos

To find the date in question, click on the card and you will be
taken to its entry in the official V:TES Card List where the
officially recognized promo release date is given via an entry
next to the card name - e.g. "House of Sorrow (Promo - 20081119)"
signifying that House of Sorrow's release date was determined to
be November 19, 2008.

I gather the people posing the question in this thread are waiting
for entries to be made for these new promo card so no one need
bicker about the officially recognized date. Or Oscar just posting
the date(s) here would also work.

Fred

oriang...@aliceadsl.fr

Apr 27, 2009, 5:16:22 AM4/27/09

No entry yet, I guess I can take back my Rubicon>/Rogue deck I wanted
to play next tournament

extrala

Apr 27, 2009, 2:02:47 PM4/27/09
On Apr 27, 11:16 am, oriangiss...@aliceadsl.fr wrote:
> No entry yet, I guess I can take back my Rubicon>/Rogue deck I wanted
> to play next tournament
No problem you can still play your Sound of the Breaking Oath + Cloak
of Abalone deck. ;)

Regards, Ralf

====================
http://extrala.blogspot.com

Frederick Scott

Apr 27, 2009, 12:15:13 PM4/27/09
<oriang...@aliceadsl.fr> wrote in message

> No entry yet, I guess I can take back my Rubicon>/Rogue deck I wanted
> to play next tournament

Actually, "no entry yet" = the judge doesn't have any official card text
for it. So no.

LSJ

Apr 30, 2009, 10:59:34 AM4/30/09
Hardy Range wrote:
> Hi LSJ,
>
> can you please let us know what the official release dates are for the
> new promos, and the Imperator promo?
> (Aka, "When will these cards be tournament legal?")
>
> Imperator
>
> ShreckNET
> Salt of Toth
> Inceptor