Warsaw Station questions

Jozxyqk

Feb 13, 2009, 1:51:21 PM2/13/09
Let's say I control a Nosferatu in torpor and Warsaw Station.

Situation A:
My predator comes to diablerize my torporized Nosferatu.
If I burn the Warsaw Station to bring him into the ready
region before the action resolves, does the action fizzle?

Situation B:
Someone comes to rescue my torporized Nosferatu.
If I burn the Warsaw Station to bring him into the ready
region before the action resolves (for some reason), does
the action fizzle?
Is the cost still paid?

Thanks.

LSJ

Feb 13, 2009, 3:01:30 PM2/13/09
Jozxyqk wrote:
> Let's say I control a Nosferatu in torpor and Warsaw Station.
>
> Situation A:
> My predator comes to diablerize my torporized Nosferatu.
> If I burn the Warsaw Station to bring him into the ready
> region before the action resolves, does the action fizzle?

Yes. The cardless diablerie action can only target a vampire in torpor.

> Situation B:
> Someone comes to rescue my torporized Nosferatu.
> If I burn the Warsaw Station to bring him into the ready
> region before the action resolves (for some reason), does
> the action fizzle?

Yes. The cardless rescue action can only target a vampire in torpor.

> Is the cost still paid?

No. (cf. Vast Wealth and a second vehicle.)