FELDB - Ebony Kingdom edition - 2.5.1

1 view

Bala

Jun 5, 2009, 6:47:58 AM6/5/09
Dear FELDB Users,
you can update now your FELDB from menu.

The new expansion is included to the update form OFFICIAL csv file, so
please do not hurry. :)

I also fixed some issues, bugs, etc... thanks to everybody who helped
me.

I strongly suggest to donwload the new executable, what includes the
new filtering criteria, like "Skin", "Ebony Kingdom", etc..
http://feldb.extra.hu/Vampire.zip

I have no images for yet for the new cards. :/

Regards,
Bala

Bala

Jun 5, 2009, 7:01:43 AM6/5/09
And Im still working on the Secret Library stuff... stand by

Oortje

Jun 5, 2009, 7:16:37 AM6/5/09
Thanks, now I can finaly what really is in the set.

pallando

Jun 5, 2009, 7:17:27 AM6/5/09
On Jun 5, 12:47 pm, Bala <kbk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear FELDB Users,
> you can update now your FELDB from menu.
>
> The new expansion is included to the update form OFFICIAL csv file, so
> please do not hurry. :)
>
> I also fixed some issues, bugs, etc... thanks to everybody who helped
> me.
>
> I strongly suggest to donwload the new executable, what includes the
> new filtering criteria, like "Skin", "Ebony Kingdom", etc..http://feldb.extra.hu/Vampire.zip

> I have no images for yet for the new cards. :/
>
> Regards,
> Bala

Bala, you are great!

Thank you so much.

Kind regards,

pallando

pallando

Jun 5, 2009, 7:25:55 AM6/5/09
I noticed that it is not possible to add any of the cards from the new
set to a deck yet. Did anyone else encounter this problem?

Kind regards,

pallando

pallando

Jun 5, 2009, 7:28:43 AM6/5/09

It seems like a restart is needed after the import of the new
database. This did the trick.

Kind regards,

pallando

Bala

Jun 6, 2009, 5:10:46 AM6/6/09
http://feldb.extra.hu/pictures.zip

You can download the new pictures for EK and Promos.

regards,
Bala

talonz

Jun 8, 2009, 3:20:35 PM6/8/09
On Jun 5, 3:47 am, Bala <kbk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear FELDB Users,
> you can update now your FELDB from menu.
>
> The new expansion is included to the update form OFFICIAL csv file, so
> please do not hurry. :)
>
> I also fixed some issues, bugs, etc... thanks to everybody who helped
> me.
>
> I strongly suggest to donwload the new executable, what includes the
> new filtering criteria, like "Skin", "Ebony Kingdom", etc..http://feldb.extra.hu/Vampire.zip

> I have no images for yet for the new cards. :/
>
> Regards,
> Bala

Getting all sorts of errors trying to load that patch.

wumpus

Jun 8, 2009, 6:24:54 PM6/8/09
Howdy Bala,

On Jun 5, 3:47 am, Bala <kbk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear FELDB Users,
> you can update now your FELDB from menu.
>
> The new expansion is included to the update form OFFICIAL csv file, so
> please do not hurry. :)
>
> I also fixed some issues, bugs, etc... thanks to everybody who helped
> me.
>
> I strongly suggest to donwload the new executable, what includes the

> new filtering criteria, like "Skin", "Ebony Kingdom", etc..http://feldb.extra.hu/Vampire.zip

> I have no images for yet for the new cards. :/
>
> Regards,
> Bala

Thanks for the update!

I notice that Abiku (6-cap Osebo) is not included in the inventory.

There also appears to be an issue with searches that return the null
set giving floating point errors.

In older news, there are still many vampires with disciplines like
'necpre' and 'CELOBF' (all from LotN?). Showing disciplines
alphabetically (as opposed to inf + SUP) has never worked. If you
have no deck open, you can add cards to a 'hidden' deck that can only
be found, AFAIK, by hitting 'New Deck' and then 'Mesge' (presumably
Hungarian for 'Cancel'). (The Hungarian Yes/No/Cancel is a feature -
leave that in.)

Oh, and Joseph Cambridge is a Bishop.

Again, thanks!,
Alex