Deck : Ravnos Whack-A-Mole 1.4 (TR version)

XZealot

Nov 9, 2010, 10:46:48 PM11/9/10
Deck Name : Ravnos Whack-A-Mole 1.4 (TR version)
Author : Norman S. Brown Jr
Description :
This is a Ravnos Anarch deck using Trick of the Danya, Undue Influence
and Reality. You start off slowing your prey down by moving blood off
his uncontrolled minions. When he gets controlled vampires into play
then you reality them back to their owners uncontrolled region. Then
you move the blood off of them using Trick of Dayna and Undue
Influence. Anarch Revolts do pool damage and you can reality your
prey's anarchs out of play. A bit of multiaction for the larger
Ravnos to both Trick and Undue Influence on the same turn. Leverages
have
been added to increase the bleeds

Crypt [12 vampires] Capacity min: 1 max: 10 average: 4.16667

4x Anarch Convert
3x Spider-Killer
1x Andrei Puxon
1x Sennuwy, The Promo
1x Vedel Esbreno
1x Sasha Miklos
1x Spleen, Georgio Gu

Library [90 cards]

Action [28]
8x Reality
10x Trick of the Danya, The
10x Undue Influence

Action Modifier [27]
5x Fata Morgana
7x Forced March
2x Freak Drive
5x Leverage
2x Red Herring
6x Smoke and Mirrors

Action Modifier/Combat [12]
6x Mirror Image
6x Occlusion

Master [22]
1x Anarch Railroad
4x Anarch Revolt
1x Gambit Accepted
1x Hospital Food
1x Momentum's Edge
1x Park Hunting Ground
2x Perfectionist
1x Poacher's Hunting Ground
2x Presence
1x Storage Annex
2x Twilight Camp
5x Vessel

Retainer [1]
1x Crypt's Sons

Crafted with : Anarch Revolt Deck Builder. [Tue Jul 01 09:42:39 2008]

Martin Tibor Major

Nov 10, 2010, 4:56:34 AM11/10/10

Though I can't add any ideas to this deck I have to say that I like
the idea. I was recently looking for a creative Ravnos deck and here
it is. Thumbs up!

Petri Wessman

Nov 10, 2010, 4:58:19 AM11/10/10
Interesting. I like this idea. :D

-Petri

Petri Wessman

Nov 10, 2010, 5:03:16 AM11/10/10
If you go group2, you could use Sarisha Veliku and Natalia, and add
some copies of The World's a Canvas (dom), maybe?

-Petri

XZealot

Nov 10, 2010, 6:55:14 AM11/10/10
On 11/10/2010 4:03 AM, Petri Wessman wrote:
> If you go group2, you could use Sarisha Veliku and Natalia, and add
> some copies of The World's a Canvas (dom), maybe?

I would love some ideas on how to get The World's a Canvas to work.