An open request to the players

ben...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2008, 9:51:41 AM6/16/08

Please stop asking rules questions about old cards which we know are
terrible. By asking such questions, you run the risk of LSJ issuing
errata on that card. That will lead him to reprint that card, thereby
putting a terrible card into a new starter or booster.

Think before you post.

- Ben Peal, Department of Rocks and Gumballs

Peter D Bakija

Jun 16, 2008, 9:53:48 AM6/16/08
On Jun 16, 9:51 am, benp...@gmail.com wrote:
>   Think before you post.

But, but, I have this really cool idea for Werewolf Pack, and there is
some obscure rule interaction I just need cleared up...

-Peter

XZealot

Jun 16, 2008, 10:28:24 AM6/16/08
On Jun 16, 8:51 am, benp...@gmail.com wrote:
> Please stop asking rules questions about old cards which we know are
> terrible. By asking such questions, you run the risk of LSJ issuing
> errata on that card. That will lead him to reprint that card, thereby
> putting a terrible card into a new starter or booster.
>
> Think before you post.

I think therefore I am. Are you asking me to travel through time
prior to my existance? How odd!

Comments Welcome,
Norman S. Brown, Jr
XZealot
Archon of the Swamp

Vragozakas

Jun 16, 2008, 11:07:10 AM6/16/08

XZealot is my new god.

jcrossn...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2008, 2:46:43 PM6/16/08

I'm sure that the interaction between Bundi and Werewolf Pack could
probably be construed as confusing by someone.

Jesse

shawn stanley

Jun 17, 2008, 6:49:54 AM6/17/08

come on Peter he said terrible cards, that clearly doesn't include
Werewolf Pack.

Sten During

Jun 16, 2008, 10:20:23 AM6/16/08

But, but, but, we ABSOLUTELY need a working reprint of Guard Duty!

Sten

Pullen

Jun 19, 2008, 2:19:08 AM6/19/08
On Jun 16, 10:20 am, Sten During <ya...@netg.se> wrote:

Hey a 2 stealth action to make sure no one can touch John Paleologus's
Rack is all good to me! Fastly supprior to Purity of the Beast.