Ardb for Keepers of Tradition

1 view

Graham Smith

Nov 19, 2008, 6:10:28 PM11/19/08
White Wolf have updated the card texts CSV file. To update your copy
of Ardb 2.8 for Keepers of Tradition select the Update Database option
from the file menu.

I will work on getting new cards images upload ASAP.

Graham.

hugh.an...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2008, 4:49:22 PM11/20/08

Cheers Graham.

stinkycat

Nov 20, 2008, 6:17:49 PM11/20/08

How can i update the ARDB csv on my mac? (i'm not much of a techie)

-johann

Salem

Nov 20, 2008, 6:53:03 PM11/20/08

I am using it on Ubuntu, and i just chose the ARDB menu option 'update
database', as described above. Worked a treat. :)

--
salem
(replace 'hotmail' with 'gmail' to email)

Graham Smith

Nov 21, 2008, 3:47:19 AM11/21/08

You can not right now.

The development of the Mac version of ARDB is on hold until I find a
Mac developer. I will email you copy of the updated database.

Graham.

Graham Smith

Nov 25, 2008, 3:47:52 AM11/25/08
Hi All,

The Windows versions of Ardb Version 2.8.1 is available for
download.

This version:
- Adds the cards for Keepers of Tradition.

To add cards images for all sets download
http://www.powerbase-bath.com/files/cardimages.zip.

To just update your card images for Keepers of Tradition download
http://www.powerbase-bath.com/files/kot.zip.

Under Windows extract the folder "cardimages" and move it to where
ever ardb.exe is installed. e.g. If ardb.exe is installed into c:
\ardb
copy the "cardimages" folder to there. You may wish to remove any
previous cardimages folder to save disk space.

Extract the folder kot from kot.zip and copy it to "cardimages".

Homepage:
http://code.google.com/p/ardb/

Card images:
http://www.powerbase-bath.com/files/cardimages.zip
http://www.powerbase-bath.com/files/kot.zip.

Graham.

Aeschere

Dec 26, 2008, 5:43:45 AM12/26/08
Could anyone be so kind to e-mail me the latest database file as well
(cards.db)
I would like to update my inventory with the KoT cards ;-)

Cheers.

Aeschere

Dec 26, 2008, 6:17:38 AM12/26/08

Nvm. I could updated it by downloading the windows version and
replacing the old cards.db with the new one.