Colorado Qualifier Results

arcticenlil

Jul 2, 2010, 8:27:03 PM7/2/10
to colora...@yahoogroups.com
Kelly Schultz was the victor at the Colorado Qualifier Saturday the
26th using his Tupdog + Vote deck. Deck list is below.

We had 12 players at the tournament. The four player tables went
incredibly fast due to some very aggressive decks. Three rounds and a
final were done in under 5 hours.

THE FINALISTS:
Kelly Schultz with 1 prelim win, a SWEEP of the Final and 9 VPs.
Micah Ceithaml with 1 prelim win and 5 Vps playing a Tzimisce-
Rotschreck deck
Bill Troxel with 2 prelim wins and 9 vps playing Malk AT stealth bleed
Kevin Butcher with 2 prelim wins and 6 vps playing Big Cap Brujah Vote
Matthew Ferrar, a newcomer to the tournament scene, with 1 prelim win
and 4 VPs playing Settite stealth bleed.
Natasha Goss, who had to drop before the finals which let Kelly into
the finals to the consternation of the table, with 1 win and 4 vps
playing Black Hand Assamite Toolbox

THE REST OF THE PACK
Marshall Hogue with 1 prelim win and 3 vps playing big cap Lutz vote.
Dennis Hardin with 1 VP playing potence combat
Tobin Lopes playing Salubri toolbox
Tim Remington playing The UnNamed/Horde bleed
Kenny Broberg playing Malk/Malk AT stealth bleed
Burt Sheldon playing Tzimisce Bleed-Wall

Kelly's Deck List

Crypt
1 Meno Ngari
1 Lumumba
1 Misrak
1 Panya, The Wicked
1 Lutz von Hohenzollern
7 Tupdog

Library

Masters:

2 Obfuscate
4 Agent of Power
6 Ashur Tablets
3 Dreams of the Sphinx

Actions:

1 Diversity
1 Ancilla Empowerment
6 Conservative Agitation
8 Kine Resources Contested

Action Modifiers/Reactions:

1 Mask of a thousand faces
2 elder impersonation
4 Veil the legions
3 Cloak the Gathering
1 Ishtarri Kholo
1 Osebo Kholo
1 Guruhi Kholo
1 Akunanse Kholo
4 Voter Captivation
3 Awe
3 Force of Personality
3 bewitching Oration
2 perfect Paragon

The Lasombra

Jul 2, 2010, 8:39:00 PM7/2/10
On Fri, 2 Jul 2010 17:27:03 -0700 (PDT), arcticenlil wrote:

>Kelly Schultz was the victor at the Colorado Qualifier Saturday the
>26th using his Tupdog + Vote deck. Deck list is below.

Colorado Qualifier
Longmont, Colorado
June 26, 2010
12 players
3R + F

Kelly Schultz's Tournament Winning Deck with 5 VPs in the Finals

Crypt [12 vampires] Capacity min: 1 max: 11 average: 2.41667
1x Lutz von Hohenzollern 11 AUS DEM OBF PRE pot Malkavian:4
1x Lumumba 4 PRE ani Guruhi:4
1x Panya, The Wicked 3 cel pre Ishtarri:4
1x Meno Ngari 2 abo Akunanse:4
1x Misrak 2 pot Osebo:4
7x Tupdog 1 POT VIS Gargoyle:3

Library [60 cards]
-------------------------------
Action Modifier [22]
3x Awe
3x Bewitching Oration
3x Cloak the Gathering
2x Elder Impersonation
1x Mask of a Thousand Faces
2x Perfect Paragon
4x Veil the Legions
4x Voter Captivation

Action Modifier / Combat [3]
3x Force of Personality

Action Modifier/Reaction [4]
1x Akunanse Kholo
1x Guruhi Kholo
1x Ishtarri Kholo
1x Osebo Kholo

Master [15]
4x Agent of Power
6x Ashur Tablets
3x Dreams of the Sphinx
2x Obfuscate

Political Action [16]
1x Ancilla Empowerment
6x Conservative Agitation
1x Diversity
8x Kine Resources Contested

Kushiel

Jul 2, 2010, 10:01:04 PM7/2/10
On Jul 2, 8:27 pm, arcticenlil <arcticen...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Kelly Schultz was the victor at the Colorado Qualifier Saturday the
> 26th using his Tupdog + Vote deck.

Good job, Kelly! I remember you playing this deck at the NAC last
year. It's a cool one.

John Eno

Rehlow

Jul 3, 2010, 12:18:18 AM7/3/10

Second the coolness of the deck. I might steal it and add a Marked of
the Damned for backousting or for when heads up.

Later,
~Rehlow