Italian Miniqualifier tour '09 TWD - stage #8 CREATION RITES, Florence 20th-06-09

Tetragrammaton

Jul 19, 2009, 10:34:46 AM7/19/09
Here follows the TWD of the 8th stage of the italian miniqualifier
tour 2009 ( http://www.italybynight.org/mqtour2009/index.html ).

This stage was the "last chanche qualifier" stage for players to
get into the final stage of the tour '09, to be held the day thereafter
always in
the beautiful city of Florence.

Players had lot of fun and this last chanche tournament was surprisingly won
by a
Samedi deck - kudos to Giulio (stage winner) then for bringing his
putrefacted minions
to victory :-)

CREATION RITES, Florence 20th june 2009

23 players

Winning Deck Name: Samedi !!!
Created by: Giulio Roffi a.k.a. "Mago dell'ascensore"

-Crypt (12) :

3x Genina, The Red Poet
2x Baron, The
2x Jack Dawson (ADV)
2x Jack Dawson
2x Reg Driscoll
1x Jorge De La Muerte, The Agent

-Library (90)

6x Coroner`s Contact
2x Information Highway
2x Fortitude
1x Houngan
1x Kaymakli Nightmares
1x Visit from the Capuchin
1x Giant`s Blood

8x Little Mountain Cemetery
8x Restoration
2x Resilient Mind
2x Psychic Veil
1x Chair of Hades
1x Putrescent Servitude
1x Sanguine Instruction

11x Freak Drive
4x Cloak the Gathering
4x Veil the Legions
3x Swallowed by the Night
2x Elder Impersonation
2x Kiss of Ra, The

6x Honor the Elders

4x Dust to Dust
4x Rolling with the Punches

10x Reanimated Corpse
1x Mylan Horseed (Goblin)

1x Talbot`s Chainsaw

1x Unmasking, The

---

best

Emiliano, NC Italy
www.italybynight.org

Noodleboy

Jul 24, 2009, 2:42:37 AM7/24/09

> Emiliano, NC Italywww.italybynight.org

You guys don't happen to have any tournaments happening in Rome on the
weekend of the 26th-27th of September do you?

My wife and I will be on holidays over there at that time, and at the
risk of getting my bollocks cut off, I was just wondering if there
were regualr tourneys happening :P

jase