Northwest Qualifier (TWD + Qualified players)

The Lasombra

Jun 22, 2009, 10:16:57 PM6/22/09
Northwest Qualifier
Lakewood, Washington
June 21, 2009
3R + F
17 players

Final placement before the Final Round:
1 Oscar 2 GW 7 VP 156 TP
2 Fletcher 2 GW 7 VP 148 TP
3 Donovan 2 GW 7 VP 138 TP
4 Jason 2 GW 6 VP 138 TP
5 Kai 1 GW 6.5 VP 162 TP
6 Brendan 1 GW 4 VP 114 TP
7 Brian 1 GW 4 VP 106 TP
8 Alex 2 VP 124 TP
9 Geoff 1.5 VP 110 TP
10 Evan 1 VP 76 TP
11 Jonathan 0.5 VP 82 TP
12 Cory 94 TP
13 Chuck 84 TP
14 Jeremy 64 TP
14 Buell 64 TP
16 Tod 58 TP
17 Ian 46 TP

Oscar graciously gave up his spot in the finals allowing Brendan to
take the fifth spot.

The Final Round (of all the players that qualified):
Fletcher won with 4 VP taking the day with his Samedi deck
Brendan (who took a VP), Kai, Jason, & Donovan tied for 2nd

Fletcher Gibson's Tournament Winning Deck
(2 GW 7 VP & 4 VP in the Finals)

Army of Darkness

Crypt (12 - Min 20, Max 34, Avg 6.66)
2 The Baron dom FOR NEC OBF THN 9 Samedi
2 George Frederick nec obf FOR THN 6 Samedi
2 Jorge De La Muerte cel for nec OBF THN 7 Samedi
4 Lithrac for thn OBF 5 Samedi
2 Reg Driscoll aus for pre OBF THN 8 Samedi

Master (20)
5 Blood Doll
6 Coroner's Contact
1 Giant's Blood
1 Houngan
1 Information Highway
1 WMRH Talk Radio
1 Wall Street Night, Financial Newspaper
3 Wash
1 Jake Washington (Hunter)

Action (12)
12 Little Mountain Cemetery

Action Modifier (34)
8 Cloak the Gathering
2 Elder Impersonation
3 Faceless Night
7 Freak Drive
1 Leverage
6 Lost in Crowds
7 Veil the Legions

Reaction (3)
2 Delaying Tactics
1 Deflection

Combat (6)
6 Dust to Dust

Ally (12)
12 Reanimated Corpse

Event (3)
1 Narrow Minds
2 The Unmasking

GreenO

Jun 23, 2009, 4:14:06 AM6/23/09
On Jun 23, 3:16 am, The Lasombra <TheLasom...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Northwest Qualifier

> Final placement before the Final Round:
> 1 Oscar 2 GW 7 VP 156 TP

> Oscar graciously gave up his spot in the finals allowing Brendan to
> take the fifth spot.

Bravo Oscar, I think we need to see your deck list too.

Matt

Oscar

Jun 23, 2009, 11:11:13 AM6/23/09

The event required decklists, so Chris Pond has it. If he can see
this, he has my permission to post it.

--
Oscar

Kevin M.

Jun 23, 2009, 11:35:12 AM6/23/09
Oscar wrote:

> GreenO <mgree...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> The Lasombra <TheLasom...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Northwest Qualifier
>>
>>> Final placement before the Final Round:
>>> 1 Oscar 2 GW 7 VP 156 TP
>>
>>> Oscar graciously gave up his spot in the finals allowing Brendan to
>>> take the fifth spot.
>>
>> Bravo Oscar, I think we need to see your deck list too.
>
> The event required decklists,

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo