TWDA: Czech Nationals

Alias

Oct 29, 2007, 9:03:04 AM10/29/07
Name of Tourney: Czech Nationals 2007
Place: Prague, Czech Republic
No. of Players: 41
Format: 3+F
Winning Player:Tomas Vomacka (aka Vomicz)

final standings:

Tomas Vomacka 4VP
Olivier Perez 1VP (Shamblers)
Wocas, I don't recall his real name now, sorry :) (Laibon Ravnos
breed&vote)
Petr Michalik (Steroid Princes - Eurobrujah)
Jakub Hrbacek (weenie Tremere+Ublo Satha and some other Gargs)

Winning decklist:

3 Howler
2 Siamese
1 Cynthia Ingold
1 Nettie Hale
1 Bobby Lemon
1 Juanita Santiago
1 Dani
1 Gillian Krader
1 Zip

1 Aranthebes
1 Army of rats
4 Enchant Kindred
2 Engling Fury
2 Entracement
2 Muricias Call
2 Nose of the Hound
1 Aire of elation
1 Squirrel Balance
1 Mylan, Horseed
1 Ossian
4 Aid from the bats
2 Canine Horde
8 Carrion Crows
2 Leapfrog
2 Majesty
2 Staredown
2 Target: Vitals
4 Taste of Vitae
6 Swiftness of the stag
1 Narrow minds
2 Animalism
1 Archon investigation
1 Blood doll
1 Direct intervention
1 Dreams of the sphinx
1 Fame
1 Jake Washington
1 Pentex
1 Powerbase: Montreal
1 Rack
1 Smiling Jack
2 Vessel
4 Cats guidance
3 Falcons Eye
2 Keep it simple
2 On the Qui vive
1 Sense the savage ways
9 Speak with spirits
1 Murder of crows
3 Raven spy

coincoi...@hotmail.com

Oct 30, 2007, 10:31:53 AM10/30/07
gratz to Tomas for winning, to Olivier of course for another great
result but special gratz to JAKUB!!!!!

Ublo Satha in a national championship final: A-MA-ZING !!!! do we have
the change to get a deck list?
(wow gratz to the other finalists of course but... compare ublo satha
and donal o' connor... LOL ^^)

Alias

Oct 30, 2007, 12:20:30 PM10/30/07

Here. It was already made public on a czech message board, so I don't
need Jakub's special approval to publish it, I guess..
btw I wasn't present at the tournament at all, so I can't add any
details about this deck.. but Ublo decks have been quite a long time
classic in Prague, I don't see anything so special about him being in
the finals. Permacept + trump combat? Anytime. However, this
particular decklist is a bit unorthodox, with just two grapples, no
Muaziz and so on. But hey, he made it in the finals. History is
written by the victors :)

2 Ublo Satha
2 Saxum
1 Luma