SAVE THE DATE: AUGUST 29. DC QUALIFIER

1 view

Peteo

Jul 16, 2009, 10:39:33 PM7/16/09
Hello Fellow Methuselahs,

More information to follow (including information about a supplemental
event on Sunday, Aug 30), but join us in Rockville, MD on Saturday
August 29, for...

The 2009 Washington DC NAC Qualifier

Stay Tuned for More Info!

Peteo
VEKN Prince of DC

Kevin M.

Jul 17, 2009, 2:30:07 AM7/17/09

Tell Josh Duffin that if he promises to show up, so will I.

Kevin M., Prince of Las Vegas
"Know your enemy and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
"Contentment...Complacency...Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier
Please visit VTESville daily! http://vtesville.myminicity.com/

frubeng

Jul 17, 2009, 8:47:38 AM7/17/09

> Tell Josh Duffin that if he promises to show up, so will I.
>
> Kevin M., Prince of Las Vegas
> "Know your enemy and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
>  you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
> "Contentment...Complacency...Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier
> Please visit VTESville daily!http://vtesville.myminicity.com/

If I promise to show up, will that not be enough!?

Kevin M.

Jul 17, 2009, 8:59:19 AM7/17/09
frubeng wrote:

> KevinM wrote:
>> Tell Josh Duffin that if he promises to show up, so will I.
>
> If I promise to show up, will that not be enough!?

Ooooo! Maybe, we'll see. :)