TWD Portuguese National Championship 2010

Brum

Oct 19, 2010, 9:23:27 PM10/19/10
Greetings,

Small turnout, but with nice prospects about the future.
The new FLGS is interested in having us there and we had already a new
recruit from the Magic crowd.

Date: 02-Oct-2010
Place: Myrdinn's Magic store, Belém - Lisbon
Players: 13

Pedro Luis - Tzimisce Wall (G2&3)
Luis Silva - Kiasyd S&B (G4&5)
Sérgio Martins - Arika & Friends (G2&3)
Teresa Neves - Ventrue Grinder (G3&4)
Melkor Florindo - Winnie CEL c/ WWS
Eliseu Ângelo - Lisboa Palace Hotel (Guillaume)
Ricardo Marta - NoBrainner dom&obf (G3&4)
Tiago Rodrigues - !Torrie Tap&Bleed (G2&3)
André Catarino - New Council of Doom (G4)
Igor Pereira - Stanislava S&B
Bruno Robalo - The Unnamed Maleficia
Tiago Brum - Cybele O'Tron
Nuno Moure - !Nossie Bruise (G2&3)

Winner: Eliseu Ângelo

Deck Name: Lisboa Palace Hotel
Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 18, Max: 36, Avg: 6,91)
1 Primo Giovanni domnec pot 4 Giovanni
5 Guillaume Giovanni CEL DOM NEC POT obt9 Giovanni
2 Raphaela Giovanni DOM NEC pot pre6 Giovanni
2 Gualtiero Ghiberti cel pot tha DOM NEC7 Giovanni
1 Kay Polerno dom necpro 4 Giovanni
1 Thomasso Ghiberti pot NEC 4 Giovanni

Library: (90 cards)
-------------------
Master (27 cards)
4 Vessel
2 Acquired Ventrue Assets
2 Parthenon, The
5 Storage Annex
1 Powerbase: Cape Verde
1 Powerbase: Chicago
1 Powerbase: Savannah
1 Powerbase: Washington, D.C.
1 Filchware`s Pawn Shop
1 Secure Haven
1 Barrens, The
1 Therbold Realty
1 Pentex Subversion
1 Elder Library
1 KRCG News Radio
1 Jake Washington (Hunter)
1 Morgue Hunting Ground
1 Monastery of Shadows

Action (13 cards)
6 Govern the Unaligned
4 Sudario Refraction
1 Slaughtering the Herd
1 Far Mastery
1 Dominate Kine

Action Modifier (19 cards)
2 Bonding
2 Foreshadowing Destruction
4 Conditioning
1 Trochomancy
4 Seduction
6 Call of the Hungry Dead

Political Action (1 cards)
1 Reckless Agitation

Reaction (14 cards)
4 On the Qui Vive
8 Deflection
2 Delaying Tactics

Combat (7 cards)
5 Spiritual Intervention
1 Mercy for Seth
1 Cold Aura

Ally (4 cards)
1 Leonardo, Mortician
1 Ambrosius, The Ferryman (Wraith)
1 Mylan Horseed (Goblin)
1 Tye Cooper

Combo (5 cards)
4 Spectral Divination
1 Promise of 1528

Cheers!
Tiago Brum

Asnek

Oct 22, 2010, 3:53:07 AM10/22/10

Just for curiosity. isn't this deck updated version of one that some
portuguese guy (sorry i forgot his name) borrowed me for casual play
last year on malorca?

Brum

Oct 22, 2010, 4:38:42 AM10/22/10

Yes. Eliseu is the owner. I was your Predator and Teresa was your
ally.
Will we see you in Paris again, Peter?

Tiago