TWD UK Nationals 2009

Huruem

Dec 12, 2009, 5:28:08 AM12/12/09
UK Nationals 2009
Reading, England
5th of December 2009
29 players
Won by Anthony Coleman

Deck Name : "This is dirt... I like it." Anthony on the train to
Reading.
Author : Arthur de Lustrac
Description : Played by Anthony Coleman, who won. As a side note, the
Force of personality were a test and proved to be completly useless.
they need to be swapped for more seduction, majesties, whatever.

Crypt (12 vampires) Capacity min: 2 max: 10 average: 7.16667

3x Mary Anne Blaire 10 AUS DOM FOR PRE ani pot justicar Ventrue:
5
2x Lodin (Olaf Holte) 8 DOM FOR PRE aus pro prince Ventrue:
5
1x Johannes Castelein 9 DEM DOM FOR PRE prince Ventrue:
4
1x Graham Gottesman 7 DOM FOR obf pre tha prince Ventrue:
5
1x Mustafa, The Heir 6 FOR PRE cel dom prince Ventrue:
4
1x Victor Donaldson 6 DOM for pre prince Ventrue:
5
1x Emily Carson 5 DOM for pre primogen Ventrue:
5
1x Victor Pelletier 5 PRE cel dom for Ventrue:
4
1x Jackson Asher 2 dom Ventrue:
4

Library (77 cards)

Action (8)
8x Govern the Unaligned

Action Modifier (25)
4x Conditioning
2x Daring the Dawn
2x Foreshadowing Destruction
5x Freak Drive
4x Perfect Paragon
4x Seduction
4x Voter Captivation

Action Modifier / Combat (3)
3x Force of Personality

Combat (7)
7x Majesty

Master (14)
1x Anarch Troublemaker
3x Blood Doll
1x Giant's Blood
2x Hostile Takeover
3x Information Highway
1x Misdirection
2x Pentex(TM) Subversion
1x Ventrue Headquarters

Political Action (14)
1x Anarchist Uprising
1x Ancilla Empowerment
4x Banishment
2x Domain Challenge
1x Neonate Breach
5x Parity Shift

Reaction (6)
6x Deflection

Crafted with : Anarch Revolt Deck Builder. (Sun Dec 06 21:08:48 2009)

Anthony Coleman

Dec 13, 2009, 5:47:43 AM12/13/09

Was fun to play v:tes again d00ds sorry I played such a, urm..
'traditional' deck :O) and that new Ventrue crypt is crazy good!

Ant

Oko

Dec 14, 2009, 2:55:54 AM12/14/09
On 13 joulu, 12:47, Anthony Coleman <buntina...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 12, 10:28 am, Huruem <Huruem_cate...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > UK Nationals 2009
> > Reading, England
> > 5th of December 2009
> > 29 players
> > Won by Anthony Coleman
>
> > Deck Name : "This is dirt... I like it." Anthony on the train to
> > Reading.
> > Author : Arthur de Lustrac
> > Description : Played by Anthony Coleman, who won. As a side note, the
> > Force of personality were a test and proved to be completly useless.
> > they need to be swapped for more seduction, majesties, whatever.

Huh? You don't see allies ever?

Oko

Dec 14, 2009, 2:56:31 AM12/14/09
On 13 joulu, 12:47, Anthony Coleman <buntina...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Was fun to play v:tes again d00ds sorry I played such a, urm..
> 'traditional' deck :O) and that new Ventrue crypt is crazy good!
>
> Ant

Grats on the win Ant. Mindboggling :D

librarian

Dec 14, 2009, 11:46:02 AM12/14/09
Oko wrote:
> On 13 joulu, 12:47, Anthony Coleman <buntina...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Dec 12, 10:28 am, Huruem <Huruem_cate...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> UK Nationals 2009
>>> Reading, England
>>> 5th of December 2009
>>> 29 players
>>> Won by Anthony Coleman
>>> Deck Name : "This is dirt... I like it." Anthony on the train to
>>> Reading.
>>> Author : Arthur de Lustrac
>>> Description : Played by Anthony Coleman, who won. As a side note, the
>>> Force of personality were a test and proved to be completly useless.
>>> they need to be swapped for more seduction, majesties, whatever.
>
> Huh? You don't see allies ever?

Maybe he just meant at this tournament. Seems pretty gold
vs Carlton and Imbued, which sees play pretty regular.

best -

chris