Finnish Championchops 2010

Oko

Mar 13, 2010, 4:29:51 AM3/13/10
Greetings all,

the second annual Finnish Nationals will be held on a sunny(?)
saturday on the 29th of May, in Tampere, Finland.

Tampere is a central Finnish town which can be located easily either
through railway from Helsinki, or a connecting flight from Helsinki
airport directly to Tampere airport, and either a bus or a taxi from
there. The airport is roughly 30 minutes away from the center of
Tampere where the event will be held.
Tampere can also be easily reached from Frankfurt-Hahn, Stansted
London, Dublin and Riga airports via Ryanair.
Accomodation can be had from local players and or local hostels and
hotels, ranging from 30euros a night and upwards.
The gaming venue itself is a hostel. YWCA Tampere.. :)

Event is to be held in "Sofiasali", a place smack in the middle of
Tampere, with space for 70 players, which is hopefully enough.
The event will start at 11:30 with registration and the games will
start at 12:05, until coming to an end around 21:10. (hopefully).
There will be a lunchbreak of forty minutes after the first round. The
venue has a fullrange kitchen to be used by players as well.

Cost of event is ~10€ per player (certainly not more than that), which
will go towards prices and rent
for the place. Prices to be announced.

More info can be asked directly from me either via e-mail or in this
thread.

Hoping to see you there,
-Otto
Prince of Tampere

extrala

Mar 13, 2010, 4:39:14 PM3/13/10
On Mar 13, 10:29 am, Oko <oko...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings all,
>
> the second annual Finnish Nationals will be held on a sunny(?)
> saturday on the 29th of May, in Tampere, Finland.
I just wondered if the title of the post "Finnish Champion*chops*
2010" was accidental or just another taste how Finnish politics will
work during the nationals.

Best regards, Ralf
http://extrala.blogspot.com

Oko