Ardb V2.9.0 for Windows

Graham Smith

Apr 3, 2009, 3:14:58 PM4/3/09
Hi All,

Ardb V2.9.0 for Windows has been upload to:
http://ardb.googlecode.com/files/ardb_release_2_9_0.zip

This version adds three new features to the deck builder:

- Export and upload decks to Secret Library
- Option to view card draw percentages under the Tools menu
- Deck resize utility under the Tools menu

To add cards images download them from:
http://www.powerbase-bath.com/files/cardimages.zip.

Under Windows extract the folder "cardimages" and move it to where
ever ardb.exe is installed. e.g. If ardb.exe is installed into c:
\ardb
copy the "cardimages" folder to there. You may wish to remove any
previous cardimages folder to save disk space.

Homepage:
http://code.google.com/p/ardb/

Card images:
http://www.powerbase-bath.com/files/cardimages.zip

Secret Library:
http://www.secretlibrary.info/

The Linux versions will be updated soon.

Graham.

Salem

Apr 3, 2009, 10:15:39 PM4/3/09
Graham Smith wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Ardb V2.9.0 for Windows has been upload to:
> http://ardb.googlecode.com/files/ardb_release_2_9_0.zip
>
> This version adds three new features to the deck builder:
>
> - Export and upload decks to Secret Library

ah. i've been meaning to get onto wtes on there. this feature will help. :)

> The Linux versions will be updated soon.

yay!

--
salem
(replace 'hotmail' with 'gmail' to email)

huruem_...@hotmail.com

Apr 5, 2009, 7:08:59 AM4/5/09
Just wanted to say thanks to the team for keeping it up !

Juggernaut1981

Apr 6, 2009, 8:44:28 PM4/6/09
On Apr 5, 9:08 pm, huruem_cate...@hotmail.com wrote:
> Just wanted to say thanks to the team for keeping it up !

Hear Hear! I have to say I've been a fan of Anarch Revolt for a
while. Card Graphics were a great addition (not so Work Friendly but
still awesome).
Keep on working on it!

Graham Smith

Apr 14, 2009, 4:27:38 PM4/14/09
I have fixed a small bug in the Secret Library support for Ardb. The
updated version can be found http://ardb.googlecode.com/files/ardb_release_2_9_0a.zip.

Graham

librarian

Apr 14, 2009, 5:24:54 PM4/14/09

I've got version 2 beta (on an Windows XP Pro machine). How do I
upgrade? Just download that file and open it up? I don't use it very
often, but people seem to give it good reviews.

best -

chris

Juggernaut1981

Apr 14, 2009, 7:42:44 PM4/14/09
On Apr 15, 7:24 am, librarian <aucti...@superfuncards.com> wrote:
> Graham Smith wrote:
> > I have fixed a small bug in the Secret Library support for Ardb.  The
> > updated version can be foundhttp://ardb.googlecode.com/files/ardb_release_2_9_0a.zip.

> > Graham
>
> I've got version 2 beta (on an Windows XP Pro machine).  How do I
> upgrade?  Just download that file and open it up?  I don't use it very
> often, but people seem to give it good reviews.
>
> best -
>
> chris

Chris,
Go there, download the [stuff]_2_9_0.zip file and extract it to your
preferred ARDB location. Shortcut to it if you want and go for gold.
I find it a very useful tool and use it for card referencing as well
as deck building. Also, it prints your decks in a nice handy to read
format for Organisers...
If you're a JOL'er then it even JOLs your decks.

Graham Smith

Apr 15, 2009, 2:52:09 AM4/15/09
On Apr 15, 12:42 am, Juggernaut1981 <brasscompo...@gmail.com> wrote:

<snip>

> > I've got version 2 beta (on an Windows XP Pro machine).  How do I
> > upgrade?  Just download that file and open it up?  I don't use it very
> > often, but people seem to give it good reviews.

<snip>

> Go there, download the [stuff]_2_9_0.zip file and extract it to your
> preferred ARDB location.  Shortcut to it if you want and go for gold.

To add cards images download them from:
http://www.powerbase-bath.com/files/cardimages.zip.

Under Windows extract the folder "cardimages" and move it to where
ever ardb.exe is installed. e.g. If ardb.exe is installed into
c:\ardb copy the "cardimages" folder to there. You may wish to remove
any
previous cardimages folder to save disk space.

You may also want to check that you do not have a C:\Documents and
Settings\<your user name>\Anarch Revolt Deck Builder folder. If you
do delete it. This will insure you are using the correct version of
the database and configuration files.

Graham.