Event - Powerbase: Los Angeles 2010 - Southwest Region Championship + Mini-Qualifier

Aaron Clark

Apr 18, 2010, 11:22:22 PM4/18/10
Here is a re-post for the upcoming tournaments in Los Angeles over the
Memorial Day holiday.

What:
Powerbase: Los Angeles 2010
Four Vampire: The Eternal Struggle CCG Sanctioned Tournaments

When:
May 29th - May 30th

Where:
Strategicon - GAMEX 2010
Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel, 6101 West Century Blvd., Los
Angeles, California 90045

Fees: $10 per day for a VTES-only pass.
See the Strategicon website for full description of events and costs
for a badge that is not restricted to VTES-only: http://www.strategicon.net.
No pre-registration is necessary, although you may contact me or
Robert Goudie to let us know you're coming.

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS

Saturday, 11:00 A.M.
Constructed Event #1 – 2 Rounds + Final

Saturday, 5:00 P.M.
2010 Southwest Region Championship
(North American Qualifier)
2 Rounds + Final

Sunday, 11:00 A.M.
Mini-Qualifier
Constructed Event #3 – 2 Rounds + Final

Sunday, 5:00 P.M.
Constructed Event #4 – 2 Rounds + Final

librarian

Apr 19, 2010, 3:07:04 PM4/19/10
Aaron Clark wrote:
> Here is a re-post for the upcoming tournaments in Los Angeles over the
> Memorial Day holiday.
>
> What:
> Powerbase: Los Angeles 2010
> Four Vampire: The Eternal Struggle CCG Sanctioned Tournaments
>
> When:
> May 29th - May 30th
>
> Where:
> Strategicon - GAMEX 2010
> Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel, 6101 West Century Blvd., Los
> Angeles, California 90045
>
> Fees: $10 per day for a VTES-only pass.
> See the Strategicon website for full description of events and costs
> for a badge that is not restricted to VTES-only: http://www.strategicon.net.
> No pre-registration is necessary, although you may contact me or
> Robert Goudie to let us know you're coming.
>
> SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
>
> Saturday, 11:00 A.M.
> Constructed Event #1 � 2 Rounds + Final

> Saturday, 5:00 P.M.
> 2010 Southwest Region Championship
> (North American Qualifier)
> 2 Rounds + Final
>
> Sunday, 11:00 A.M.
> Mini-Qualifier
> Constructed Event #3 � 2 Rounds + Final
>
> Sunday, 5:00 P.M.
> Constructed Event #4 � 2 Rounds + Final

Are there any plans to turn any one of these tournaments into a Storyline
tournament?

best -

chris

Robert Goudie

Apr 19, 2010, 7:53:43 PM4/19/10
On Apr 19, 12:07 pm, librarian <aucti...@superfuncards.com> wrote:
> Aaron Clark wrote:
> > Here is a re-post for the upcoming tournaments in Los Angeles over the
> > Memorial Day holiday.
>
> > What:
> > Powerbase: Los Angeles 2010
> > Four Vampire: The Eternal Struggle CCG Sanctioned Tournaments
>
> > When:
> > May 29th - May 30th
>
> > Where:
> > Strategicon - GAMEX 2010
> > Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel, 6101 West Century Blvd., Los
> > Angeles, California 90045
>
> > Fees: $10 per day for a VTES-only pass.
> > See the Strategicon website for full description of events and costs
> > for a badge that is not restricted to VTES-only:http://www.strategicon.net.
> > No pre-registration is necessary, although you may contact me or
> > Robert Goudie to let us know you're coming.
>
> > SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
>
> > Saturday, 11:00 A.M.
> > Constructed Event #1 2 Rounds + Final

> > Saturday, 5:00 P.M.
> > 2010 Southwest Region Championship
> > (North American Qualifier)
> > 2 Rounds + Final
>
> > Sunday, 11:00 A.M.
> > Mini-Qualifier
> > Constructed Event #3 2 Rounds + Final
>
> > Sunday, 5:00 P.M.
> > Constructed Event #4 2 Rounds + Final

> Are there any plans to turn any one of these tournaments into a Storyline
> tournament?

No plans to make one of these a storyline tournament.

-Robert