Taste of Vitae

0 vue

NaNu Gurthu

non lue,
10 avr. 2002, 13:18:5310/04/2002
i'd like to know if this card can be used by an ally, also if the text says
"this vampire etc etc.." ...a large use of these cards with high damage
allyes (like akhenaten or similars) could be effective in a rush deck i
think.. thnks!
bye

LSJ

non lue,
10 avr. 2002, 13:30:5910/04/2002
NaNu Gurthu wrote:

> i'd like to know if this [Taste of Vitae] card can be used by an ally,

No. "This vampire" means that it cannot be used by an ally.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

NaNu Gurthu

non lue,
10 avr. 2002, 14:25:0610/04/2002

> No. "This vampire" means that it cannot be used by an ally.

i have thinked so too, but the fact is i have asked that because in the
questions section on the whitewolf page, about the "Soul Stealing"
(necromancy) card,it is said that can be used also by an ally to replenish
is life (at basic effect for an ally capable of basic necro actions like
some mummies), but also in this card it is written "This vampire gains an
amount of blood etc etc.." !!!!
can you explain me this fact please? thnks! if soul stealing is really
playable by an ally, i think taste of vitae can be played too....or i think
wrong?thnks!
bye

NaNu Gurthu

non lue,
10 avr. 2002, 14:27:2010/04/2002
oh sorry, i have read now the text on my akhenaten card...."akhenaten may
play cards of basic necromancy LIKE A VAMPIRE with capacity of 3" .
sorry for the mistake, bye :((
NaNu Gurthu

LSJ

non lue,
10 avr. 2002, 14:30:5710/04/2002

If an ally could play Taste of Vitae as a vampire, then he would
get the effect as a vampire. There are no such allies.

There are a few allies that can play Soul Stealing "as a vampire",
however. They are treated as a vampire would be for that effect
when they play it "as a vampire".

0 nouveau message