Political Struggle and Prisci

Emmit Svenson

Oct 31, 2001, 5:40:58 PM10/31/01
If a Lasombra puts Political Struggle on a Priscus who is subsequently
burned or sent to torpor, does the Lasombra gain a vote in the Prisci
sub-referendum?

Political Struggle
Cardtype: Action
Clan: Lasombra
+1 stealth action.
(D) Put this card on a ready vampire. The acting vampire may enter
combat with the vampire with this card as a +1 stealth (D) action. If
the vampire with this card is burned or sent into torpor, the acting
vampire gains X votes, where X is the number of non-contested votes
the vampire with this card has; burn this card afterward.

Halcyan 2

Oct 31, 2001, 6:01:47 PM10/31/01
>If a Lasombra puts Political Struggle on a Priscus who is subsequently
>burned or sent to torpor, does the Lasombra gain a vote in the Prisci
>sub-referendum?

No. Prisci are generally considered to have 0 votes in regards to cards that
depend on how many votes a vampire has. (Similar for Island of Yiaros).

Halcyan 2

Orpheus

Nov 1, 2001, 4:07:20 AM11/1/01

And what about the Power Structure, which gives Lasombra + 1 vote ?

James Coupe

Nov 1, 2001, 7:11:49 AM11/1/01
In message <9rr3ib$avj$1...@wanadoo.fr>, Orpheus <orph...@wanadoo.fr>
writes:

It only gives them an additional vote for that political action in which
it is tapped.

--
James Coupe PGP Key: 0x5D623D5D
EBD690ECD7A1F

Halcyan 2

Nov 1, 2001, 1:40:30 PM11/1/01
>It only gives them an additional vote for that political action in which
>it is tapped.

I think he means that Power Structure lets you tap it during a political action
(not necessarily during a referendum). So if you take a political action, tap
power structure, and get blocked, does the extra vote count for Island of
Yiaros?

Halcyan 2

LSJ

Nov 1, 2001, 1:44:07 PM11/1/01

If so: no. It is only tapped during the referendum.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/