Ardb Version 2 RC 4

Graham Smith

Jan 12, 2008, 6:36:05 AM1/12/08
Hi All,

I have released Version 2 RC 4 of Ardb. This version will work with
the database from the prevous release.

This version fixes the following issues:

1) The inventory now correctly records the number of advanced vampires
vs their base versions
2) Saves and restores main browser window position on start up and
shutdown
3) Fixes loading of images for cards that contain the characters ":"
or "!" in the image filename.

To display card images download the LARGE zip file
http://www.divshare.com/download/3437098-a1c . Extract the folder
"cardimages" and move it to where ever ardb.exe is installed. e.g. If
ardb.exe is installed into c:\ardb copy the "cardimages" folder to
there.

Please note that this zip file contains scans of all the sets and has
been created from the database of images built by the players over at
http://www.vtes.pl/. Without their work I would not have been able to
add image support easily. Also note that these images are smaller
then the ones found at the Feldb site. If people would like larger
scans I can provide some scripts for downloading them from http://www.vtes.pl/.

You can download Ardb from http://ardb.googlecode.com/files/ardb_11_01_2008.zip
Images can be found at http://www.divshare.com/download/3437098-a1c

Graham.