Q:LSJ Removed from game pile

Sten During

Mar 10, 2008, 4:28:13 AM3/10/08
Half a year ago this would have been a strange
question, but now it's too likely that the
situation occurs for it to remain unanswered.

1) If asked, can I refuse to show the contents
of my 'removed from game' pile?

2) Is it actually illegal to show the contents
of my removed from game pile even if I wanted
to?

Questions applied to V:EKN sanctioned tournaments
only. I'm assuming that most players, for reasons
of simplicity, keep their removed from games cards
in a visible pile on the table rather than dropping
them in a bag behind their backs.

Sten During

LSJ

Mar 13, 2008, 8:36:30 PM3/13/08
Sten During wrote:
> Half a year ago this would have been a strange
> question, but now it's too likely that the
> situation occurs for it to remain unanswered.
>
> 1) If asked, can I refuse to show the contents
> of my 'removed from game' pile?

No.

> 2) Is it actually illegal to show the contents
> of my removed from game pile even if I wanted
> to?

No.