State the Obvious Newsletter #1

Emmit Svenson

Jun 18, 2004, 3:15:02 PM6/18/04
Introduction

Welcome, everyone, to the first official State the Obvious newsletter.
Previous newsletters have stated the obvious, but this is the first
newsletter dedicated to this vital service for the online V:tES
community. This month's issue is an extremely superficial look at that
most simple of disciplines, Obfuscate.

Fiction

The two werewolves stared at the pile of ash steaming in the noonday
sun.

"Gosh, Speaks-with-Sarcasm!" said Holly States-the-Obvious, "That guy
who tried to suck my blood disintegrated in the sunlight! He must have
been a vampire!"

"Your powers of observation amaze me," growled Speaks-with-Sarcasm.

Library Card of the Month: Lost in Crowds
Lost in Crowds
Type: Action Modifier
Requires: Obfuscate
[obf] +1 stealth
[OBF] +2 stealth

Lost in Crowds is an obfuscate card that gives an acting minion extra
stealth if someone with enough intercept is trying to block them. It
isn't the only obfuscate card that gives stealth, but it can be played
along with other stealth cards if you need more stealth. So can the
other stealth cards.

At the basic level, Lost in Crowds gives you +1 stealth. This may not
be enough stealth. So it's good to be able to play it at the advanced
level, which gives you +2 stealth.

Lost in Crowds is handy because if someone tries to block you when you
take a zero stealth action, you might be able to avoid their block by
increasing your stealth. The same if someone tries to block you with
+1 intercept when you are taking a +1 stealth action. Assuming you
don't want to be blocked.

Now to answer a few of your questions:

Q: If I play Lost in Crowds at the inferior, does that increase my
stealth?
A: Yes, by +1.

Q: If I play Lost in Crowds at the inferior, does that increase my
stealth?
A: Yes, by +2.

Q: My playgroup is too small to be really considered a crowd. Can I
still play Lost in Crowds?
A: Yes, unless your group is really, really small. If you are too
small to lift the card, you cannot play it.

Q: I have an older printing of Lost in Crowds, and it doesn't have
[obf] and [OBF]. It has a little black square and triangle by mistake.
Is it legal to play with this old card in tournaments?
A: No, because that card is clearly a fake. Whitewolf's online text
for Lost in Crowds has always read [obf] and [OBF]. If anyone tries to
play with counterfeit cards in a tournament, you should demand that
the judge confiscate and destroy them as a service to the company that
brought us the game.

Crypt Card of the Month: Agrippina
Agrippina
Assamite, G2, 4 cap
OBF cel
Independent. {Blood Cursed: Agrippina may not commit diablerie.}

Agrippina is a 4-cap vampire with superior obfuscate. This means she
can play obfuscate cards (like Lost in Crowds) at the superior level.
It also means she can play obfuscate cards (like Lost in Crowds) at
the inferior level. There aren't many situations where you'd want to
play Lost in Crowds at the inferior, but there are some that aren't
obvious enough to discuss in this newsletter.

Agrippina also has inferior celerity. This does not allow her to play
obfuscate cards, but since she has superior obfuscate, that's all
right. It does allow her to play celerity cards, but only at the
inferior level. As a result, Agrippina can play both obfuscate and
celerity cards.

One problem with Agrippina is that she is Blood Cursed, meaning she
can't commit diablerie. If you want to commit diablerie, you'll have
to use a different vampire. She can, however, bleed, hunt, equip,
recruit, employ, rescue from torpor, and take card-based actions that
don't have requirements she doesn't meet. Also, if you have Agrippina
in your ready region, you will get an additional pool from
Consanguineous Boon votes that name Assamites.

Q: How much blood must be on Agrippina at the end of the influence
phase to move her to the ready region?
A: Four or more.

Q: Can Agrippina play Lost in Crowds at the superior?
A: Yes, for +2 stealth.

Q: Is Agrippina the only 4-cap with superior obfuscate?
A: No. She's the only 4-cap with superior obfuscate and celerity,
however.

Q: Can Agrippina diablerize Dr. Jest?
A: No. Not ever. Not even if he begs her to. Assamites got screwed.

State the Obvious Deck Concept of the Month

This deck is called a "weenie stealth-bleed" deck, because it uses
weenies that bleed and play stealth if blocked. You could also call it
a "stealth-hunt" deck, because when you don't have a bleed card handy
you can gain pool by hunting at stealth. Or bleed anyway. It's crazy,
but it just might work.

Crypt
1 x Agrippina
12 x a bunch of other small vampires with obfuscate

Master:
6 x Blood Doll (for blood gain)
6 x Effective Management (for weenies)
4 x Misdirection (to tap vampires)
1 x Anachronism (so you can say "I built an Anachronism deck!" No one
will worry about your Anachronism deck until it is too late.)

Minion:
30 x Computer Hacking (for bleed)
59 x Lost in Crowds (for stealth)
1 x The Deadliest Sin (so you can say, "My Anachronism deck uses The
Deadliest Sin!")

Poll

What topics would you like to see future State the Obvious newsletters
focus on?

1) Counting to four: How many transfers to I get on my first turn,
again?
2) Protecting your pool is important because when you're out, you're
out of the game.
3) Dominate: You can use it to bleed!
4) Gaining pool from the edge during your untap phase.

Thanks for reading. This is the end of the State the Obvious
newsletter.

John P.

Jun 18, 2004, 3:18:00 PM6/18/04

"Emmit Svenson" <emmits...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Q: If I play Lost in Crowds at the inferior, does that increase my
> stealth?
> A: Yes, by +2.

Buzzzzzz. Wrong. Watch that copy and paste! :)

Or maybe it was not that obvious?

-JTP

Jozxyqk

Jun 18, 2004, 3:39:17 PM6/18/04
skippy <ski...@dontspammetamu.edu> wrote:

>> Crypt Card of the Month: Agrippina
>> Agrippina
>> Assamite, G2, 4 cap
>> OBF cel
>> Independent. {Blood Cursed: Agrippina may not commit diablerie.}
>>

> probably lookin for Tansu here.

I think this was a rip on the "Alan Sovereign" newsletter...

skippy

Jun 18, 2004, 4:20:28 PM6/18/04

"Jozxyqk" <jfeu...@eecs.tufts.edu> wrote in message

....DAMNIT.

online sarcasm is totally lost on me.

oscar

Azel

Jun 18, 2004, 8:11:04 PM6/18/04
your deck is not tourney legal, unless you play 7 player games.

Library holds 107 cards. Masters = 6+6+4+1=17 and Minion=30+59+1=90. Minion
+ Master = 107. Library minimun is 40 cards. Maximum is 10 cards for every
player (usually allowed to 90 because most tourneys have 5 player tables).
So you need to have 7 players otherwise you are booted out for illegal
Anachronism/The Deadliest Sin deck. ;) Just stating the obvious.

I suggest dropping the Anachronism and The Deadliest Sin to get close to a
90 card deck. Unfortunately this ruins your decks theme. Where the other 15
cards are removed from I just don't know...

This is a great newsletter, I can't wait until the next one. Can you do an
assessment on Computer Hack? Or how about Bum's Rush?

Emmit Svenson

Jun 19, 2004, 12:50:09 AM6/19/04
"John P." <jtpa...@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:<IdHAc.798303$oR5.52754@pd7tw3no>...

I am touched that anyone read the newsletter this carefully.

Dasein

Jun 19, 2004, 3:48:38 AM6/19/04
> Introduction
>
> Welcome, everyone, to the first official State the Obvious newsletter.
> Previous newsletters have stated the obvious, but this is the first
> newsletter dedicated to this vital service for the online V:tES
> community. This month's issue is an extremely superficial look at that
> most simple of disciplines, Obfuscate.

wow, I sure hope this newsletter is a regular thing, because it is
*sooooooo* hilarious. My sides are splitting so hard, I'm struggling
to hold them in. No wait, one just popped out, dammit! Although maybe
you should try to read the bonus off the card right next time. I know
it's hard; inferior, superior, tricky stuff.

For your next one (which I'm sure will be back by popular demand),
maybe you could expand the fiction section to include some contrived
dialogue between thinly-veiled caricatures of existing newsgroup
personalities? One can only imagine how funny that would be!!

Eric Simon

Jun 19, 2004, 8:43:29 AM6/19/04
"Azel" <opao...@comcast.net> wrote in message news:<MtCdnUXyNfI...@comcast.com>...

> This is a great newsletter, I can't wait until the next one. Can you do an
> assessment on Computer Hack? Or how about Bum's Rush?

Let's just avoid doing a "State the Obvious" storyline event, shall we?

Eric Simon
Prince of Chicago
Anarch Newsletter Writer (the least obvious of all newsletters)

Daneel

Jun 19, 2004, 11:43:32 AM6/19/04
emmits...@hotmail.com (Emmit Svenson) wrote in message news:<75bdf7ed.04061...@posting.google.com>...

> What topics would you like to see future State the Obvious newsletters
> focus on?
>
> 1) Counting to four: How many transfers to I get on my first turn,
> again?
> 2) Protecting your pool is important because when you're out, you're
> out of the game.
> 3) Dominate: You can use it to bleed!
> 4) Gaining pool from the edge during your untap phase.

Since #3 is covered already, I'd vote #1. I'd like to see you write a
newsletter on that one... ;)

You know, you might just have started the most popular newlsetter
ever. Don't dare to stop, I really need this kind of insight into
deckbuilding! Keep 'em coming.

Bye,

Daneel

UniqueMaster

Jun 19, 2004, 12:54:32 PM6/19/04
I have some questions:

1. I'm bleeding my grand-prey for 6. They attempted to block, so I played
Lost in Crowds at inferior. How much is the bleed for now?

2. I'm bleeding my grand-prey for 6. They attempted to block, so I played
Lost in Crowds at superior. How much is the bleed for now?

3. If someone is trying to talk to you, can you play Lost in Crowds?

4. If someone is trying to talk to you, can you play Decapitate?

--
Mike Ooi
"You have left the world. Click to continue."

Reyda

Jun 19, 2004, 5:22:39 PM6/19/04

"Emmit Svenson" <emmits...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "John P." <jtpa...@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> > "Emmit Svenson" <emmits...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > > Q: If I play Lost in Crowds at the inferior, does that increase my
> > > stealth?
> > > A: Yes, by +2.
> >
> > Buzzzzzz. Wrong. Watch that copy and paste! :)
> >
> > Or maybe it was not that obvious?
> >
> > -JTP
>
> I am touched that anyone read the newsletter this carefully.

one of the best stuff i read this week !!
especialy after the awful dominate newsletter ;D

now, let's wipe the tea on the keyboard...

Emmit Svenson

Jun 19, 2004, 5:56:21 PM6/19/04
"Azel" <opao...@comcast.net> wrote in message news:<MtCdnUXyNfI...@comcast.com>...
> your deck is not tourney legal, unless you play 7 player games.

Yeah, and what's worse, it uses proxies, and doesn't have a proper mix
of Jyhad/Vampire backs. I was hoping no one would notice.

Also, the crypt isn't leagal, as it turns out. The crypt:

> 1 x Agrippina
> 12 x a bunch of other small vampires with obfuscate

...uses vampires from groups 1 and 3. And 2. So my bad.

Emmit Svenson

Jun 19, 2004, 5:58:14 PM6/19/04
vol...@yahoo.com (Eric Simon) wrote in message news:<6f81fa2c.04061...@posting.google.com>...

> Let's just avoid doing a "State the Obvious" storyline event, shall we?
>
> Eric Simon
> Prince of Chicago
> Anarch Newsletter Writer (the least obvious of all newsletters)

How about Pick My Nits: Chicago?

Azel

Jun 19, 2004, 11:54:59 PM6/19/04
tsk, tsk. proxies. only for friendly games. for shame. if you needed some
extra Lost in the Crowds i could have loaned you a few.

and you should buy some card sleeves to cover the backs. that should take
care of that issue.

didn't know about the crypt group confliction. *sigh*, you hide all this
information from me, so bad, so bad. you're so wily i'm going to have to
keep a sharp eye on you...

unseen

Jun 21, 2004, 7:11:50 AM6/21/04
I am in dire need of help - if I move Aggripina into my controlled
region at the end of my influence phase and my predator blocks it, can
Aggripina use Lost in Crowds to get stealth?

unseen

Emmit Svenson

Jun 21, 2004, 8:39:56 AM6/21/04
"UniqueMaster" <sh...@removethistexas.net> wrote in message news:<goSdnY-NrYl...@texas.net>...

> I have some questions:
>
> 1. I'm bleeding my grand-prey for 6. They attempted to block, so I played
> Lost in Crowds at inferior. How much is the bleed for now?
>
> 2. I'm bleeding my grand-prey for 6. They attempted to block, so I played
> Lost in Crowds at superior. How much is the bleed for now?
>
> 3. If someone is trying to talk to you, can you play Lost in Crowds?
>
> 4. If someone is trying to talk to you, can you play Decapitate?

1. If you have inferior obfuscate, the bleed is for 6. If you have
superior obfuscate, the bleed is for 6.

2. If you have inferior obfuscate, the bleed is for 6. If you have
superior obfuscate, the bleed is for 6.

3. Yes. However, in most uncomfortable social situations it is better
to play dumb.

4. Yes. However, in most uncomfortable social situations it is better
to play dead.

Timlagor

Jun 21, 2004, 9:40:13 AM6/21/04
My favourite bit :) ..I think you may have been looking for the word
"diamond" though ;)

Emmit Svenson expounded:

Emmit Svenson

Jun 21, 2004, 1:31:11 PM6/21/04
uns...@seznam.cz (unseen) wrote in message news:<e7879787.04062...@posting.google.com>...

A: No, but you can. When your predator grabs at your right hand (or
whichever hand you use to flip over Agrippina), use your other hand to
throw one or more Lost In Crowds cards at his (or her) eyes.

Emmit Svenson

Jun 21, 2004, 1:36:03 PM6/21/04
Timlagor <TimSl...@yaMhoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:<MPG.1b40f595b...@news.eclipse.co.uk>...

"No, because that card is clearly a diamond?" That doesn't make any
sense! Please return to your topposting parallel universe. :)

John Flournoy

Jun 21, 2004, 5:33:55 PM6/21/04
emmits...@hotmail.com (Emmit Svenson) wrote in message news:<75bdf7ed.0406...@posting.google.com>...

Correct.

-John Flournoy

unseen

Jun 22, 2004, 1:12:21 AM6/22/04
emmits...@hotmail.com (Emmit Svenson) wrote in message news:<75bdf7ed.04062...@posting.google.com>...

Thank you. One more question - once Aggripina gets lost in crowds, how
can I find her again to use her further in the game?

unseen

Emmit Svenson

Jun 22, 2004, 9:05:53 AM6/22/04
uns...@seznam.cz (unseen) wrote in message news:<e7879787.0406...@posting.google.com>...

> Thank you. One more question - once Aggripina gets lost in crowds, how
> can I find her again to use her further in the game?
>
> unseen

A: She often disguises herself as Tansu Bekir. Check there.

vermillian

Jun 22, 2004, 10:30:22 AM6/22/04
emmits...@hotmail.com (Emmit Svenson) wrote in message news:<75bdf7ed.04061...@posting.google.com>...

Yes, I was afraid that my Dominate newsletter was going to be taken as
a state the obvious newsletter. But if its so obvious, then why are
people still saying dom ain't broke?

Anyhow. I'll attempt to tweak my newsletter and make it less
"obvious".

BTW you could have just replied directly that my newsletter sucked
instead of saying all this, though comical, crap.

~SV

The Doctor

Jun 22, 2004, 10:26:51 AM6/22/04
Emmit Svenson wrote:

> 1) Counting to four: How many transfers to I get on my first turn,
> again?

That one sounds like fun.

Keep up the obvious work.

//Doc.

--
"Wees jezelf, er zijn al zoveel anderen" - Loesje

begin Your_MS_program_incorrectly_interprets_this_as_an_attachment.txt

Eric Simon

Jun 22, 2004, 11:48:07 AM6/22/04
uns...@seznam.cz (unseen) wrote in message news:<e7879787.0406...@posting.google.com>...

> Thank you. One more question - once Aggripina gets lost in crowds, how
> can I find her again to use her further in the game?
>
> unseen

The smell?

Emmit Svenson

Jun 22, 2004, 2:47:03 PM6/22/04
vermil...@yahoo.com (vermillian) wrote in message news:<f987c6cd.04062...@posting.google.com>...
> ...But if its so obvious, then why are

> people still saying dom ain't broke?

A: Yes, at +1 stealth.

Emmit Svenson

Jun 22, 2004, 4:02:35 PM6/22/04
dasei...@hotmail.com (Dasein) wrote in message news:<655bbe0f.0406...@posting.google.com>...

> wow, I sure hope this newsletter is a regular thing, because it is
> *sooooooo* hilarious....

Yeah, that's what Speaks-with-Sarcasm said too. Hey, wait...

> For your next one (which I'm sure will be back by popular demand),
> maybe you could expand the fiction section to include some contrived
> dialogue between thinly-veiled caricatures of existing newsgroup
> personalities?

Being a thinly-disguised caricature of an existing personality myself,
I feel this would set a dangerous precedent.

Daneel

Jun 23, 2004, 6:47:48 AM6/23/04
vermil...@yahoo.com (vermillian) wrote in message news:<f987c6cd.04062...@posting.google.com>...
> emmits...@hotmail.com (Emmit Svenson) wrote in message news:<75bdf7ed.04061...@posting.google.com>...
> Yes, I was afraid that my Dominate newsletter was going to be taken as
> a state the obvious newsletter. But if its so obvious, then why are
> people still saying dom ain't broke?

Guess 'cause we don't think it's broke? *shrug*

> Anyhow. I'll attempt to tweak my newsletter and make it less
> "obvious".
>
> BTW you could have just replied directly that my newsletter sucked
> instead of saying all this, though comical, crap.

Yeah, well I know it must suck to feel like the laughingstock but in
reality I took _this_ "newsletter" more as caricature and teasing than
outright attacking. _Your_ newsletter probably didn't tell old timers
too much new info, plus you possibly confused noobies, but hey, it's
the first time around. I'm sure with time you could do much better,
despite the seeming opposition. I suggest though to stick to your
statement, and really try to do some thorough in-depth stuff. Tweak
Dominate, build and test decks that use it excessively, or are built
to abuse it, and then you'll have lots of non-trivia stuff to write
about that might be interesting to everyone (except maybe the most
veteran of players).

Bye,

Daneel

SithLord

Jun 23, 2004, 8:03:06 AM6/23/04
"pallando" <inv...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message news:<cb6ae3$pkn$1...@news1.wdf.sap-ag.de>...
> "Emmit Svenson" wrote:
>
> > Poll

> > What topics would you like to see future State the Obvious newsletters
> > focus on?
> >
> > 1) Counting to four: How many transfers to I get on my first turn,
> > again?
> > 2) Protecting your pool is important because when you're out, you're
> > out of the game.
> > 3) Dominate: You can use it to bleed!
> > 4) Gaining pool from the edge during your untap phase.
> >

> My vote is on 4). That hasn't been covered in great deal so fear. Would
> really help everyone.
>
> Really liked this one very much. Please go on!
>
> regards
>
> pallando

I would also like to see a newsletter on topic 4. Not gaining pool
from the edge during my untap phase has always been my no.1 mistake in
playing VTES. If you could write a "How to..." I'd be most grateful.

vermillian

Jun 23, 2004, 10:22:05 AM6/23/04
dan...@eposta.hu (Daneel) wrote in message news:<a23a105e.04062...@posting.google.com>...

> Yeah, well I know it must suck to feel like the laughingstock but in
> reality I took _this_ "newsletter" more as caricature and teasing than
> outright attacking. _Your_ newsletter probably didn't tell old timers
> too much new info, plus you possibly confused noobies, but hey, it's
> the first time around. I'm sure with time you could do much better,
> despite the seeming opposition. I suggest though to stick to your
> statement, and really try to do some thorough in-depth stuff. Tweak
> Dominate, build and test decks that use it excessively, or are built
> to abuse it, and then you'll have lots of non-trivia stuff to write
> about that might be interesting to everyone (except maybe the most
> veteran of players).

I only feel like a noob. I've been playing for a long time and I write
strategy articles for GTM_newsletter yahoo group, and I've written a
few FoS articles before.

Perhaps I'm losing my edge.

~SV

Curevei

Jun 23, 2004, 1:37:57 PM6/23/04
>Not gaining pool
>from the edge during my untap phase has always been my no.1 mistake in
>playing VTES. If you could write a "How to..." I'd be most grateful.

Possibly off topic to the thread, but -

a) Make sure the edge is suitable. If it's too big, too small, too similar to
other things, or whatever, it's more likely to be missed.

b) Put it in a place where it's difficult to miss, like right near your tapped
minions. When you untap your minions, your eyes should fall on it.

c) Pay attention when it's other people's turns. You may realize no one has
done anything to take the edge from you.

d) Count your pool often and lament how low it is. I remember the edge and
HGs so much more when I'm hurting in pool and/or blood on a vampire.

Not that these will necessarily solve the problem, but they can't hurt.

Curevei

Jun 23, 2004, 1:47:32 PM6/23/04
>a) Make sure the edge is suitable. If it's too big, too small, too similar
>other things, or whatever, it's more likely to be missed.

*sigh*

Add to this - Clear the play environment of distracting objects. Not unoften,
there's simply too much junk on the table.

Colin McGuigan

Jun 23, 2004, 1:55:26 PM6/23/04
Curevei wrote:
> Possibly off topic to the thread, but -
>
> a) Make sure the edge is suitable. If it's too big, too small, too similar to
> other things, or whatever, it's more likely to be missed.
>
> b) Put it in a place where it's difficult to miss, like right near your tapped
> minions. When you untap your minions, your eyes should fall on it.

Saw a player at a tourney who took the edge and put it on one of the
tapped minions. When it came time to untap the minion, it was very hard
to miss the edge.

--Colin McGuigan

SithLord

Jun 24, 2004, 8:43:26 AM6/24/04
Many thanks for all the advice! =)

vermillian

Jun 24, 2004, 2:22:04 PM6/24/04
cur...@aol.commetal (Curevei) wrote in message news:<20040623133757...@mb-m18.aol.com>...

> >Not gaining pool
> >from the edge during my untap phase has always been my no.1 mistake in
> >playing VTES. If you could write a "How to..." I'd be most grateful.
>
> Possibly off topic to the thread, but -
>
> a) Make sure the edge is suitable. If it's too big, too small, too similar to
> other things, or whatever, it's more likely to be missed.

If its a naked woman sitting on your lap its hard to miss.

~SV

John Flournoy

Jun 24, 2004, 6:32:57 PM6/24/04
vermil...@yahoo.com (vermillian) wrote in message news:<f987c6cd.04062...@posting.google.com>...

I have fond memories from way back when the game started of a friend
learning how to play Jyhad by volunteering to serve as the edge and
thus spectating what the edge-holding player was doing while she sat
in their lap.. even if nothing remotely like nudity was involved.

> ~SV

-John Flournoy

UniqueMaster

Jun 25, 2004, 3:56:10 AM6/25/04

"vermillian" <vermil...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> [...]

This will happen in my games after I win the lottery. Not naked, just
nearly.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like you to meet Kandy (with a K). She will be
serving as the Edge for tonight's games."

Of course, for Derek Ray, I'll provide a sheep.

--
Mike Ooi
"You have left the world. Click to continue."

Derek Ray

Jun 25, 2004, 8:27:02 AM6/25/04
In message <fd-dnRE4zfU...@texas.net>,
"UniqueMaster" <sh...@removethistexas.net> mumbled something about:

>This will happen in my games after I win the lottery. Not naked, just
>nearly.
>
>"Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like you to meet Kandy (with a K). She will be
>serving as the Edge for tonight's games."
>
>Of course, for Derek Ray, I'll provide a sheep.

Will the sheep also be named Kandy?

-- Derek

a host is a host from coast to coast
and no one will talk to a host that's close
unless the host that isn't close
is busy, hung, or dead

Colin McGuigan

Jun 25, 2004, 8:54:01 AM6/25/04
UniqueMaster wrote:
> This will happen in my games after I win the lottery. Not naked, just
> nearly.
>
> "Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like you to meet Kandy (with a K). She will be
> serving as the Edge for tonight's games."

New meaning to "burning the edge".

--Colin McGuigan

UniqueMaster

Jun 25, 2004, 1:07:09 PM6/25/04

"Derek Ray" <lor...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> In message <fd-dnRE4zfU...@texas.net>,
> "UniqueMaster" <sh...@removethistexas.net> mumbled something about:
>
> >This will happen in my games after I win the lottery. Not naked, just
> >nearly.
> >
> >"Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like you to meet Kandy (with a K). She will be
> >serving as the Edge for tonight's games."
> >
> >Of course, for Derek Ray, I'll provide a sheep.
>
> Will the sheep also be named Kandy?

We wouldn't have it any other way.

Wait a minute, yes we would ; )