/dev/null/nethack Tournament 2006 Announcement

robin

Oct 7, 2006, 3:30:28 PM10/7/06
Below is the annual "official" /dev/null/nethack announcement.

There will not be a lot of changes this year; the Trophy structure is
staying roughly the same as last year, though we are adding a new
Challenge Trophy (as we intend to do each year). No, we won't tell you
what this year's is; that's why it's a Challenge.

We forgot to take the time to deal with the Clan trophies, so that
controversy gets to continue into yet another year.

We're currently putting the finishing touches on this year's Challenge
patch, so folks interested in hosting this year will need to wait till
we announce that the game server kit is ready for download. It should
be early this coming week.

We should be able to do pre-registrations this year, since last year's
re-writen codebase allows for it. This means that you can re-activate
your player account from previous years (provided that you still have
the same email address), rather than having to register a new account
every year. That system should also become available early this coming
week.

Feel free to pass this announcement 'round and submit it to any
appropriate venues, should you feel so inclined.

See y'all on Halloween.

-robin

#####
The NetHack season is upon us once again.

On Halloween, at midnight Pacific U.S. Time, /dev/null's Eighth Annual
NetHack Tournament (<a
href="http://nethack.devnull.net">http://nethack.devnull.net</a>) opens.
As with past years, the Tournament is open to anyone who'd like to play.

We're also open to anyone who'd like to volunteer to run a game server
since, though we have a few servers lined up around North America so
far, play can be slow across the transoceanic links.

/dev/null is a loose association of networking geeks, unincorporated and
noncommercial. We just do this for giggles; we make no money from this
other than what folks feel like donating.

We no longer try to describe the Trophy structure in these announcements
anymore; it gets more complicated every year and this section had
reached two screens of text. A full description is available on the web
site at <a
href="http://nethack.devnull.net/tournament/trophies.shtml">http://nethack.devnu
ll.net/tournament/trophies.shtml</a>.

To participate in the Tournament, visit our web site <a
href="http://nethack.devnull.net">http://nethack.devnull.net</a> during
the month and sign up for an account. Pre-registration will be
available in the month before the Tournament to returning players from
previous years.

Server Requirements:

This year's Tournament will begin with servers in California and
probably Colorado but with additional servers hopefully coming online in
the first few days. Since we always appreciate additional volunteer
servers to help speed the game play up for folks not near an existing
host, here's roughly what you need to volunteer a game server (Remember,
before volunteering, that anyone with admin level access to a game
server box is not allowed to compete; so don't volunteer to host if you
want to be a contender):

a multi-user 3.4.3 NetHack installation (thus, probably, a Unix of some
sort; the /dev/null server is an OpenBSD system) built with the
Tournament's custom patches

an installed copy of our game server kit (<a
href="http://nethack.devnull.net/software">http://nethack.devnull.net/software</
a>)

sufficient speed/disk/memory to support at least 5000 player accounts
and 26 concurrent players (ours used to be a P133 with 32M of memory and
5G of disk, but the motherboard died; that small a box would still work,
though we would recommend at least 20G of disk)

a dedicated Internet connection (ours is on a T1; cable modems and DSL
will work fine, but it's _very_ dificult to do unless you have static IP
numbers)

since NetHack needs real user accounts, we'd recommend that it be a
dedicated system (the players will need to be entered in /etc/passwd to
play on the box)
#####

Eva Myers

Oct 9, 2006, 5:55:36 AM10/9/06
robin <use...@unrated.net> writes:

> On Halloween, at midnight Pacific U.S. Time, /dev/null's Eighth Annual
> NetHack Tournament (<a
> href="http://nethack.devnull.net">http://nethack.devnull.net</a>)
> opens. As with past years, the Tournament is open to anyone who'd like
> to play.

[...]

> We no longer try to describe the Trophy structure in these
> announcements anymore; it gets more complicated every year and this
> section had reached two screens of text. A full description is
> available on the web site at <a
> href="http://nethack.devnull.net/tournament/trophies.shtml">http://nethack.devnu
> ll.net/tournament/trophies.shtml</a>.

With regard to the Most Unique Deaths trophy, I note that
http://nethack.devnull.net/tournament/death_yes.txt still contains
some deaths that I reported as being impossible in July. E.g. ".*
with a fake Amulet" is impossible because the game puts "with a fake
Amulet" in brackets.

http://nethack.devnull.net/tournament/death_no.txt is a broken link,
but ISTR that it just said that "quit" "escaped" and "ascended" did
not count as deaths.
Eva.

--
Eva Myers, Computer Officer, Statistical Laboratory, University of Cambridge
Email: erm...@cam.ac.uk WWW: http://www.statslab.cam.ac.uk/~eva/

robin

Oct 9, 2006, 11:17:12 PM10/9/06
Eva Myers wrote:

> With regard to the Most Unique Deaths trophy, I note that
> http://nethack.devnull.net/tournament/death_yes.txt still contains
> some deaths that I reported as being impossible in July. E.g. ".*
> with a fake Amulet" is impossible because the game puts "with a fake
> Amulet" in brackets.

The last log entry I remember seeing for the fake Amulet was actually ",
with a fake Amulet" but on looking through last year's logs it certainly
seems to be as you say.

I've changed that one to ".*\(with a fake Amulet)".

I'm sorry if I missed an email from you about this last month; could you
please re-send it so I can look through your comments?

> http://nethack.devnull.net/tournament/death_no.txt is a broken link,
> but ISTR that it just said that "quit" "escaped" and "ascended" did
> not count as deaths.

That's correct, and thank you for pointing out that it wouldn't load.
There was an error we hadn't noticed in the mod_rewrite config on the
web server (which I have now fixed).

Thanks,
-robin

Eva Myers

Oct 10, 2006, 4:10:05 AM10/10/06
robin <use...@unrated.net> writes:

> Eva Myers wrote:
> > With regard to the Most Unique Deaths trophy, I note that
> > http://nethack.devnull.net/tournament/death_yes.txt still contains
> > some deaths that I reported as being impossible in July. E.g. ".*
> > with a fake Amulet" is impossible because the game puts "with a fake
> > Amulet" in brackets.
>
> The last log entry I remember seeing for the fake Amulet was actually
> ", with a fake Amulet" but on looking through last year's logs it
> certainly seems to be as you say.
>
> I've changed that one to ".*\(with a fake Amulet)".
>
> I'm sorry if I missed an email from you about this last month; could
> you please re-send it so I can look through your comments?

It was a post to rgrn and can be found at
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.roguelike.nethack/browse_thread/thread/c916e91e0e48208b/f5c133a810ab3623?lnk=st&q=&rnum=2&hl=en#f5c133a810ab3623

robin

Oct 10, 2006, 11:48:08 AM10/10/06
Eva Myers wrote:

Ah; gotcha. I haven't had the time to keep tabs on r.g.r.n for many
months, so I never knew about that post.

The contents of the two deaths files are all entries that have been
logged during the Tournament, but not necessarily with the most recent
version of NetHack. It's always possible that some of the death
messages are no longer possible, since NetHack has had several releases
since we started doing this.

We still think it's better to have a few no-longer-possible entries in
there than to have to re-classify all deaths every year, so we
definitely appreciate your pointing out ones that are out of date.

Now, on to the specific comments:

".* with a fake Amulet":
I already changed this one to ".*(with a fake Amulet)".

"poisoned by a fall onto poison spikes":
This one doesn't occur at all in last year's data, we see "killed by a
fall onto poison spikes" instead (which is already in the file) so I'm
cutting this one.

"poisoned by a poisoned blast":
"blast" and "poison" don't both occur in any entries from lat year, so
I'm cutting this one too.

"using a magical horn on (him|her)self":
The bare version doesn't show up in last year's data either (though
only 4 of these deaths were logged), so I changed it to the "killed by"
version.

There's a good chance that there are more like that last one in there,
since the bare versions used to be more common, and seem to be getting
changed to more verbose ("killed by " and suchlike) messages.

I'll try to get the time to add some code that checks to see how many
deaths are in the file that haven't been achieved in the current
Tournament to try to get a handle on how many entries are possibly ut of
date.

Thanks,
-robin

Andreas Dorn

Oct 10, 2006, 1:06:16 PM10/10/06
robin wrote:
> Eva Myers wrote:

> We still think it's better to have a few no-longer-possible entries in
> there than to have to re-classify all deaths every year, so we
> definitely appreciate your pointing out ones that are out of date.

I think getting rid of the old stuff would surely be a good thing.
Different killer prefixes usually mean that the deaths were different,
e.g. there are some technical differences between
"killed by molten lava"
"burned by molten lava"
"dissolved in molten lava"

With something like "molten lava" in the list the script probably won't
notice any difference.

> Now, on to the specific comments:
>
> ".* with a fake Amulet":
> I already changed this one to ".*(with a fake Amulet)".

IIRC this only appears in "escaped (with a fake Amulet)", so I think you
could remove it from the death list altogether.

> "poisoned by a fall onto poison spikes":

> ..

> "poisoned by a poisoned blast":

> ..

> "using a magical horn on (him|her)self":
> The bare version doesn't show up in last year's data either (though
> only 4 of these deaths were logged), so I changed it to the "killed by"
> version.

Good move.

> There's a good chance that there are more like that last one in there,
> since the bare versions used to be more common, and seem to be getting
> changed to more verbose ("killed by " and suchlike) messages.

The number of killer-string bugs has greatly decreased.

I'm still hoping that one day we'll know how many killer-strings
nethack has...

Andreas

Eva Myers

Oct 10, 2006, 3:59:47 PM10/10/06
robin <use...@unrated.net> writes:

> Now, on to the specific comments:
>
> ".* with a fake Amulet":
> I already changed this one to ".*(with a fake Amulet)".
>
> "poisoned by a fall onto poison spikes":
> This one doesn't occur at all in last year's data, we see
> "killed by a fall onto poison spikes" instead (which is already in the
> file) so I'm cutting this one.
>
> "poisoned by a poisoned blast":
> "blast" and "poison" don't both occur in any entries from lat
> year, so I'm cutting this one too.
>
> "using a magical horn on (him|her)self":
> The bare version doesn't show up in last year's data either
> (though only 4 of these deaths were logged), so I changed it to the
> "killed by" version.

I'm afraid that http://nethack.devnull.net/tournament/death_yes.txt is
still showing all the above incorrect kill lines except for ".* with a
fake Amulet" which is now ".*\(with a fake Amulet)" (BTW, I think
there should be a backslash before that closing bracket too).

> There's a good chance that there are more like that last one in there,
> since the bare versions used to be more common, and seem to be getting
> changed to more verbose ("killed by " and suchlike) messages.

You might want to check out "panic", "starvation", "a trickery" and "a
scroll of genocide" from near the beginning of the file.

Also, is it possible to be "killed by.* Izchak" as opposed to "killed
by Mr. Izchak, the shopkeeper"? (Of course you can be "killed by a
kitten called Izchak", but I assume that this is considered cheating.)

robin

Oct 10, 2006, 5:20:15 PM10/10/06
Eva Myers wrote:

> I'm afraid that http://nethack.devnull.net/tournament/death_yes.txt is
> still showing all the above incorrect kill lines except for ".* with a
> fake Amulet" which is now ".*\(with a fake Amulet)" (BTW, I think
> there should be a backslash before that closing bracket too).

I checked the changes in to the CVS server, but haven't pulled changes
out to the web server. Thanks for pointing out the missing '\'.

> You might want to check out "panic", "starvation", "a trickery" and "a
> scroll of genocide" from near the beginning of the file.

Hmm. We apparently had no "panic"s lat year, so I'll cut that one.
"starvation" seems to now be "died of starvation", so I'm changing that.

"a trickery", however, is still logging as that.

> Also, is it possible to be "killed by.* Izchak" as opposed to "killed
> by Mr. Izchak, the shopkeeper"? (Of course you can be "killed by a
> kitten called Izchak", but I assume that this is considered cheating.)
> Eva.

Ok, so Izchak is now "killed by Mr. Izchak, the shopkeeper" (it used to
log as "killed by a shopkeeper named Mr. Izchak" or similar). I've
updated the file.

I also changed the generic shopkeeper match to "killed by .* (Mr.|Ms.),
the shopkeeper".

Thanks,
robin

robin

Oct 10, 2006, 6:40:56 PM10/10/06
Andreas Dorn wrote:

> I think getting rid of the old stuff would surely be a good thing.
> Different killer prefixes usually mean that the deaths were different,
> e.g. there are some technical differences between
> "killed by molten lava"
> "burned by molten lava"
> "dissolved in molten lava"
>
> With something like "molten lava" in the list the script probably won't
> notice any difference.

OK; you're probably right (and if anyone outside the Dev Team can speak
on this topic, it's probably you ... ;-).

We'll empty the lists before the Tournament this year, to make sure they
flush out any strings from previous versions. As a general rule, we
should do that any time the NetHack version changes.

I'll keep a copy of the old regular expressions file around, though
since most of them can go back in as they are.

While we're on the topic: what do you think about the monster categories
we've been using? Should we re-evaluate that as long as we're
rebuilding the file?

Thanks,
-robin

tg

Oct 10, 2006, 7:12:27 PM10/10/06

robin wrote:

> I also changed the generic shopkeeper match to "killed by .* (Mr.|Ms.),
> the shopkeeper".

I'm not an expert at regular expressions, but shouldnt' that be:

killed by (Mr.|Ms.).*, the shopkeeper

e.g.
killed by Mr. Annootok, the shopkeeper

--
Tyler

robin

Oct 10, 2006, 7:20:46 PM10/10/06
tg wrote:
> robin wrote:

Yes; yes it should.

(Though that does mean we'll have to go back and deal with "the
invisible" yadda.)

Thanks,
-robin

Andreas Dorn

Oct 11, 2006, 5:06:01 PM10/11/06
robin wrote:

> While we're on the topic: what do you think about the monster categories
> we've been using? Should we re-evaluate that as long as we're
> rebuilding the file?

Tough topic. Lots of wise management decisions for you to make...

In the past I didn't care much about the monster-categories because
for me it was all just "killed by [a monster]".

But the more I looked into the details the more I'd like the rare
creatures more separated.

E.g. Getting killed by all different guardian Angel is probably worth about
36 ascensions, so it hurts to see all these in one group with monsters you
could meet on DL1.

Some alternatives for the categories are
- handmade grouping
- grouping monsters by letter
- grouping monsters by difficulty
- grouping monsters by rarity
- one group for all monsters

I'll post my own string-list for "killed by [a monster]" in a seperate message.

May it inspire you...

Andreas

PS: the list can also be found at
http://home.arcor.de/adorn/nethack/NH343-BotD-M.txt
By trying to cut&paste the list my newsreader almost choked ...

robin

Oct 11, 2006, 5:07:26 PM10/11/06
robin wrote:

> We're currently putting the finishing touches on this year's Challenge
> patch, so folks interested in hosting this year will need to wait till
> we announce that the game server kit is ready for download. It should
> be early this coming week.

I just wrapped up the new Challenge patch for this year, and updated to
v3 of the xlogfile patch (so the trophies can use _starting_ gender and
alignment, rather than ending gender and alignment).

The new game server kit is ready for download from the Tournament site
at <http://nethack.devnull.net/tournament/software/>.

The pre-registration system is up and accepting signups for game server
admin accounts. I should be able to get it re-activating old accounts soon.

Cheers,
-robin

Andreas Dorn

Oct 11, 2006, 5:07:42 PM10/11/06

Book of the Dead - Appendix M
(more details: monsters)

guardian Angel:
---------------
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] guardian Angel of Amaterasu Omikami [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] guardian Angel of Anhur [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] guardian Angel of Anshar [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] guardian Angel of Anu [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] guardian Angel of Athena [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] guardian Angel of Blind Io [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] guardian Angel of Brigit [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] guardian Angel of Camaxtli [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] guardian Angel of Chih Sung-tzu [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] guardian Angel of Crom [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] guardian Angel of Hermes [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] guardian Angel of Huan Ti [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] guardian Angel of Huhetotl [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] guardian Angel of Ishtar [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] guardian Angel of Issek [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] guardian Angel of Kos [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] guardian Angel of Loki [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] guardian Angel of Lugh [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] guardian Angel of Manannan Mac Lir [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] guardian Angel of Mars [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] guardian Angel of Mercury [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] guardian Angel of Mitra [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] guardian Angel of Mog [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] guardian Angel of Odin [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] guardian Angel of Offler [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] guardian Angel of Poseidon [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] guardian Angel of Ptah [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] guardian Angel of Quetzalcoatl [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] guardian Angel of Raijin [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] guardian Angel of Set [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] guardian Angel of Shan Lai Ching [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] guardian Angel of Susanowo [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] guardian Angel of The Lady [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] guardian Angel of Thoth [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] guardian Angel of Tyr [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] guardian Angel of Venus [while helpless]

priests:
--------
killed by [the/a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted]
[renegade] [high] [priestess/priest]
of [a god] [while helpless]

other minions:
--------------
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [monster-name] of [a god] [while helpless]

ghosts:
-------
killed by the [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] ghost of [Ghost-name] [while helpless]

named shopkeepers:
------------------
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Aned , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Bnowr Falr , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Cire Htims , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Corsh , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Cubask , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Dirk , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Donmyar , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Eed-morra , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Ekim-p , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Enrobwem , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Erreip , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Ettaw-noj , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Evad'kh , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Falo , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Htargcm , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Hyeghu , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Ivrajimsal , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Izchak , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Kachzi Rellim , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Kahztiy , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Kivenhoug , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Lapu , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Lechaim , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Lexa , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Lez-tneg , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Mron , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Mured-oog , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Nehpets , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Nenilukah , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Nhoj-lee , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Nieb , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Niknar , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Niod , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Niskal , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Nivram , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Nosalnef , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Nosid-da'r , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Noskcirdneh , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Noslo , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Nosnehpets , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Rebrol-nek , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Regien , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Rellenk , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Renrut , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Rewuorb , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Snivek , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Sperc , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Stewe , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Telloc Cyaj , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Tonbar , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Trahnil , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Tsew-mot , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Yad , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Yao-hang , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Yawolloh , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Y-crad , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Ydna-s , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Yelpur , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Yl-rednow , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Ymla , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mr. Ytnu-haled , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Ms. Lucrezia , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Ms. Zlaw , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Abisko , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Abitibi , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Adjama , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Akalapi , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Akhalataki , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Aklavik , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Akranes , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Aksaray , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Akureyri , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Alaca , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Angmagssalik , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Annootok , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Ardjawinangun , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Artvin , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Asidonhopo , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Avasaksa , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Ayancik , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Baliga , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Ballingeary , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Balya , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Bandjar , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Banjoewangi , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Bayburt , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Beddgelert , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Beinn a Ghlo , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Berbek , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Berhala , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Birecik , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Bojolali , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Bordeyri , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Boyabai , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Braemar , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Brienz , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Brig , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Brzeg , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Budereyri , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Burglen , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Caergybi , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Cahersiveen , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Cannich , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Carignan , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Cazelon , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Chibougamau , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Chicoutimi , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Clonegal , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Corignac , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Culdaff , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Curig , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Demirci , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Djasinga , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Djombang , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Droichead Atha , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Drumnadrochit , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Dunfanaghy , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Dunvegan , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Eauze , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Echourgnac , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Elm , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Enniscorthy , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Ennistymon , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Enontekis , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Ermenak , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Eygurande , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Eymoutiers , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Eypau , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Fauske , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Fenouilledes , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Feyfer , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Fleac , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Flims , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Flugi , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Gairloch , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Gaziantep , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Gellivare , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Gheel , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Glenbeigh , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Gliwice , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Gomel , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Gorlowka , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Guizengeard , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Gweebarra , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Haparanda , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Havic , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Haynin , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Hebiwerie , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Hoboken , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Holmavik , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Hradec Kralove , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Imbyze , the shopkeeper [while helpless]

killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Inishbofin , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Inniscrone , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Inuvik , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Inverurie , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Iskenderun , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Jonzac , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Jumilhac , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Juyn , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Kabalebo , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Kadirli , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Kajaani , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Kalecik , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Kanturk , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Karangkobar , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Kars , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Kautekeino , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Kediri , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Kerloch , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Kesh , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Kilgarvan , the shopkeeper [while helpless]

killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Kilmihil , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Kiltamagh , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Kinnegad , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Kinojevis , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Kinsky , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Kipawa , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Kirikkale , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Kittamagh , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Klodzko , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Konosja , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Kopasker , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Krnov , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Kyleakin , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Kyzyl , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Labouheyre , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Laguiolet , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Lahinch , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Lerignac , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Leuk , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Liorac , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Lisnaskea , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Llandrindod , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Llanerchymedd , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Llanfair-ym-muallt, the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Llanrwst , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Lochnagar , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Lonzac , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Lugnaquillia , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Lulea , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Maesteg , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Maganasipi , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Makharadze , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Makin , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Malasgirt , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Malazgirt , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Mallwyd , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Manlobbi , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Massis , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Matagami , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Matray , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Melac , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Midyat , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Monbazillac , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Morven , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Moy , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Nairn , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Nallihan , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Narodnaja , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Nenagh , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Neuvicq , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Ngebel , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Njalindoeng , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Njezjin , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Oeloe , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Olycan , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Ossipewsk , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Ouiatchouane , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Pakka Pakka , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Pameunpeuk , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Papar , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Parbalingga , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Pasawahan , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Patjitan , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Pemboeang , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Pengalengan , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Pervari , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Picq , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Polatli , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Pons , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Pontarfynach , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Possogroenoe , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Queyssac , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Raciborz , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Rastegaisa , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Rath Luirc , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Rhaeader , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Rhydaman , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Rouffiac , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Rovaniemi , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Sablja , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Sadelin , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Samoe , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Sarangan , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Sarnen , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Saujon , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Schuls , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Semai , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Sgurr na Ciche , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Siboga , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Siirt , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Sipaliwini , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Siverek , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Skibbereen , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Sneem , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Storr , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Svaving , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Swidnica , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Syktywkar , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Tapper , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Tefenni , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Tegal , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Terwen , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Thun , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Tipor , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Tirebolu , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Tjibarusa , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Tjisolok , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Tjiwidej , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Touverac , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Trallwng , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Trenggalek , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Tringanoe , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Tsjernigof , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Tuktoyaktuk , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Turriff , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Uist , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Upernavik , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Urignac , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Vals , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Vanzac , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Varjag Njarga , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Vergt , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Voulgezac , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Walbrzych , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Weliki Oestjoeg , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Wirix , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Wonotobo , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Y-Fenni , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Yildizeli , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Ypey , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Yr Wyddgrug , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Zonguldak , the shopkeeper [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] [Mr/Ms]. Zum Loch , the shopkeeper [while helpless]

touch-petrifying monsters:
--------------------------
petrified by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] chickatrice [called ...] [while helpless]
petrified by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] cockatrice [called ...] [while helpless]

unique monsters
----------------
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Ashikaga Takauji [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Asmodeus [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Baalzebub [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Croesus [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Death [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Demogorgon [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Dispater [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Famine [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Geryon [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Hippocrates [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Ixoth [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Juiblex [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] King Arthur [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Lord Carnarvon [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Lord Sato [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Lord Surtur [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Master Kaen [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Medusa [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Nalzok [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Neferet the Green [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Orcus [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Orion [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Pelias [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Pestilence [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Scorpius [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Shaman Karnov [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Thoth Amon [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Twoflower [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Vlad the Impaler [while helpless]
killed by [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Yeenoghu [while helpless]
killed by the [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Arch Priest [while helpless]
killed by the [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Chromatic Dragon [while helpless]
killed by the [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Cyclops [while helpless]
killed by the [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Dark One [while helpless]
killed by the [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Grand Master [while helpless]
killed by the [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Master Assassin [while helpless]
killed by the [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Master of Thieves [while helpless]
killed by the [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Minion of Huhetotl [while helpless]
killed by the [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Norn [while helpless]
killed by the [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Oracle [while helpless]
killed by the [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Wizard of Yendor [while helpless]

ordinary monsters:
------------------
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] abbot [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] acid blob [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] acolyte [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] air elemental [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Aleax [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Angel [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] ape [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] apprentice [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] archeologist [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] arch-lich [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Archon [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] attendant [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] baby black dragon [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] baby blue dragon [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] baby crocodile [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] baby gray dragon [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] baby green dragon [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] baby long worm [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] baby orange dragon[called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] baby purple worm [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] baby red dragon [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] baby silver dragon[called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] baby white dragon [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] baby yellow dragon[called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] balrog [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] baluchitherium [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] barbarian [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] barbed devil [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] barrow wight [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] bat [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] black dragon [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] black naga [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] black naga hatchling [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] black pudding [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] black unicorn [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] blue dragon [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] blue jelly [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] bone devil [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] brown mold [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] bugbear [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] captain [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] carnivorous ape [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] cave spider [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] caveman [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] cavewoman [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] centipede [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] chameleon [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] chieftain [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] clay golem [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] cobra [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] couatl [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] coyote [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] crocodile [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] demilich [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] dingo [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] disenchanter [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] djinni [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] dog [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] doppelganger [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] dwarf [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] dwarf king [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] dwarf lord [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] dwarf mummy [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] dwarf zombie [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] earth elemental [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] electric eel [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] elf [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] elf mummy [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] elf zombie [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] elf-lord [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Elvenking [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] energy vortex [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] erinys [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] ettin [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] ettin mummy [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] ettin zombie [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] fire ant [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] fire elemental [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] fire giant [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] fire vortex [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] flaming sphere [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] flesh golem [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] fog cloud [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] forest centaur [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] fox [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] freezing sphere [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] frost giant [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] gargoyle [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] garter snake [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] gecko [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] gelatinous cube [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] ghoul [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] giant [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] giant ant [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] giant bat [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] giant beetle [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] giant eel [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] giant mimic [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] giant mummy [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] giant rat [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] giant spider [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] giant zombie [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] glass golem [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] glass piercer [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] gnome [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] gnome king [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] gnome lord [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] gnome mummy [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] gnome zombie [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] gnomish wizard [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] goblin [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] gold golem [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] golden naga [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] golden naga hatchling [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] gray dragon [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] gray ooze [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] gray unicorn [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] green dragon [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] green mold [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] green slime [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Green-elf [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] gremlin [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Grey-elf [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] grid bug [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] guard [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] guardian naga [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] guardian naga hatchling [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] guide [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] healer [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] hell hound [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] hell hound pup [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] hezrou [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] hill giant [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] hill orc [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] hobbit [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] hobgoblin [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] homunculus [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] horned devil [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] horse [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] housecat [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] human [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] human mummy [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] human zombie [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] hunter [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] ice devil [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] ice troll [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] ice vortex [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] iguana [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] imp [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] incubus [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] iron golem [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] iron piercer [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] jabberwock [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] jackal [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] jaguar [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] jellyfish [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Keystone Kop [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] killer bee [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] ki-rin [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] kitten [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] knight [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] kobold [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] kobold lord [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] kobold mummy [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] kobold shaman [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] kobold zombie [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Kop Kaptain [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Kop Lieutenant [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Kop Sergeant [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] kraken [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] large cat [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] large dog [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] large kobold [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] large mimic [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] leather golem [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] lemure [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] leocrotta [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] leprechaun [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] lich [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] lieutenant [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] little dog [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] lizard [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] long worm [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] lurker above [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] lynx [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] manes [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] marilith [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] master lich [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] master mind flayer[called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] mastodon [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] mind flayer [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] minotaur [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] monk [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] monkey [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Mordor orc [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] mountain centaur [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] mumak [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] nalfeshnee [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Nazgul [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] neanderthal [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] newt [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] ninja [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] nurse [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] ochre jelly [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] ogre [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] ogre king [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] ogre lord [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Olog-hai [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] orange dragon [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] orc [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] orc mummy [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] orc shaman [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] orc zombie [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] orc-captain [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] owlbear [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] page [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] panther [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] paper golem [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] piranha [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] pit fiend [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] pit viper [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] plains centaur [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] pony [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] priest [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] priestess [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] prisoner [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] purple worm [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] pyrolisk [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] python [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] quantum mechanic [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] quasit [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] queen bee [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] quivering blob [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] rabid rat [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] ranger [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] raven [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] red dragon [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] red mold [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] red naga [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] red naga hatchling[called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] rock mole [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] rock piercer [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] rock troll [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] rogue [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] rope golem [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] roshi [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] rothe [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] salamander [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] samurai [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] sandestin [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] sasquatch [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] scorpion [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] sergeant [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] sewer rat [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] shade [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] shark [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] shocking sphere [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] shopkeeper [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] silver dragon [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] skeleton [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] small mimic [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] snake [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] soldier [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] soldier ant [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] spotted jelly [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] stalker [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] steam vortex [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] stone giant [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] stone golem [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] storm giant [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] straw golem [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] student [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] succubus [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] tengu [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] thug [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] tiger [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] titan [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] titanothere [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] tourist [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] trapper [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] troll [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] umber hulk [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Uruk-hai [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] valkyrie [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] vampire [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] vampire bat [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] vampire lord [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] violet fungus [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] vrock [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] warg [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] warhorse [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] warrior [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] watch captain [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] watchman [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] water demon [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] water elemental [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] water moccasin [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] water troll [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] werejackal [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] wererat [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] werewolf [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] white dragon [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] white unicorn [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] winged gargoyle [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] winter wolf [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] winter wolf cub [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] wizard [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] wolf [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] wood golem [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] woodchuck [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] Woodland-elf [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] wraith [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] wumpus [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] xan [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] xorn [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] yellow dragon [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] yeti [called ...] [while helpless]
killed by [a/an] [invisible] [hallucinogen-distorted] zruty [called ...] [while helpless]

robin

Oct 11, 2006, 5:46:39 PM10/11/06
robin wrote:

> The new game server kit is ready for download from the Tournament site
> at <http://nethack.devnull.net/tournament/software/>.

I never seem to manage to post links correctly on the first try; that
should have been <http://nethack.devnull.net/software/>.

-robin

robin

Oct 11, 2006, 7:47:56 PM10/11/06
robin wrote:

> We should be able to do pre-registrations this year, since last year's
> re-writen codebase allows for it. This means that you can re-activate
> your player account from previous years (provided that you still have
> the same email address), rather than having to register a new account
> every year. That system should also become available early this coming
> week.

Apparently I forgot that I'd written the pre-registration code last
year, but couldn't test it till this year. As a few of you already
know, it seems to work ... ;-)

So, pre-registration is live now.

Cheers,
-robin

Rast

Oct 11, 2006, 9:51:46 PM10/11/06
In article <7ec004-...@news.devnull.net>, use...@unrated.net says...

> Apparently I forgot that I'd written the pre-registration code last
> year, but couldn't test it till this year. As a few of you already
> know, it seems to work ... ;-)
>
> So, pre-registration is live now.

ERROR: -7 (-5)

The user name you entered matches an already created player account;
please use your browser's back button to return to the registration form
and try again.

--
"It's only possible to betray where loyalty is due," said Sandy.
"Well, wasn't it due to Miss Brodie?"

robin

Oct 11, 2006, 10:41:40 PM10/11/06
Rast wrote:

> ERROR: -7 (-5)
>
> The user name you entered matches an already created player account;
> please use your browser's back button to return to the registration form
> and try again.

OK, -7 is a name matching error and -5 is specifically that the name
matches a pre-existing account but that the password and/or email fields
do not.

Are you sure you got the password correct and gave the same email
address you used last year?

-robin

Rachel Elizabeth Dillon

Oct 12, 2006, 11:34:09 AM10/12/06
On 2006-10-07, robin <use...@unrated.net> wrote:
> Below is the annual "official" /dev/null/nethack announcement.

Yay!

> We forgot to take the time to deal with the Clan trophies, so that
> controversy gets to continue into yet another year.

So, I don't really care what the mechanism for determining score
actually is (or, at least, I'm not likely to hash out an actual good
idea :), but I'd like to have it spelled out in more detail.

Reading over the explanation on the site, I see points attached to goals,
but I still have a few questions:

* Do clans get points for every achievement in the clan, or just for one
member of the clan ever having made that achievement? For example,
I ascend and my teammate ascends, but we get nothing else special. Is
that two points (for two Dilithium Stars), or just one?

* If an individual game gets more than one award, for example a second
ascension that constitutes a Birdie with Bells On, does that player's
clan get just 1 point for "any ascension" (assuming no one else from
the clan has ascended) plus 6 points for a birdie with bells on, or
does the clan get eight points (2 dilithium stars and the Birdie)? What
if the same game is both a birdie and a high score? Both a high score
and the most conducts?

* What if more than one individual from a clan gets a Birdie?

I'm glad to see that the KoL Challenge isn't worth Clan points; that
would, I think, have been too easy to abuse. :)

A further question regarding clan mechanics; I seem to be in my clan and
other people seem to be in it, but when I go to the clan information
page, no members were shown until recently, when one member started
being shown. People from last year who are invited are unable to accept
the invitation and get added to the list, and also don't seem to be able
to leave the clan. Should we be expecting this to work yet?

Thanks for all your work in setting this up!

-r.

robin

Oct 12, 2006, 4:56:20 PM10/12/06
Rachel Elizabeth Dillon wrote:

> Reading over the explanation on the site, I see points attached to goals,
> but I still have a few questions:
>
> * Do clans get points for every achievement in the clan, or just for one
> member of the clan ever having made that achievement? For example,
> I ascend and my teammate ascends, but we get nothing else special. Is
> that two points (for two Dilithium Stars), or just one?

To answer all of those questions: the clan gets points for _everything_
listed for every member of the clan that shows up on the final scoreboard.

> I'm glad to see that the KoL Challenge isn't worth Clan points; that
> would, I think, have been too easy to abuse. :)

Damn; forgot to give that one a point value. ;-)

(It was the first Challenge, so there's no code there for rolling it out
of being the Unknown Challenge to being a separate entry yet.)

Passing a Challenge should be worth less than ascending; probably the
same value as getting into Gehennom.

> A further question regarding clan mechanics; I seem to be in my clan and
> other people seem to be in it, but when I go to the clan information
> page, no members were shown until recently, when one member started
> being shown. People from last year who are invited are unable to accept
> the invitation and get added to the list, and also don't seem to be able
> to leave the clan. Should we be expecting this to work yet?

Most database entries have a 'tyear' field, specifying whether that
entry has been activated for the current year. Player accounts with
last year's tyear aren't visible anywhere, and aren't technically clan
members until they reactivate. Invitations from last year aren't usable
this year.

Since this is the first time most of the reactivation code's really
being used, there will definitely be some kinks to work out. Sorry.

> Thanks for all your work in setting this up!

You're welcome! ;-)

-robin

Rast

Oct 12, 2006, 10:16:26 PM10/12/06
In article <tjm004-...@news.devnull.net>, use...@unrated.net says...

> Are you sure you got the password correct and gave the same email
> address you used last year?

Not completely sure, no...

I can wait till November :)

robin

Oct 12, 2006, 10:55:52 PM10/12/06
Rast wrote:
> In article <tjm004-...@news.devnull.net>, use...@unrated.net says...
>> Are you sure you got the password correct and gave the same email
>> address you used last year?
>
> Not completely sure, no...
>
> I can wait till November :)

As the system is currently, even if you wait till the Tournament starts,
you would still need to remember all three items (name password,
address) in order to get the name "rast" this year. The idea with
reactivating previous accounts being that otherwise anyone else could
take the name by registering before you.

Since there's a significant amount of cred attached to certain player
names (and "rast" is one that all the admins, at least, recognize) its
important that you have first dibs on that name.

So, I guess I need to do something along the lines of letting you
reactivate either by typing the password (in case you no longer have the
same email address) or by confirming via email (in case you've forgotten
the password)?

-robin

Eva Myers

Oct 13, 2006, 5:30:25 AM10/13/06
robin <use...@unrated.net> writes:

> Eva Myers wrote:
> > I'm afraid that http://nethack.devnull.net/tournament/death_yes.txt is
> > still showing all the above incorrect kill lines except for ".* with a
> > fake Amulet" which is now ".*\(with a fake Amulet)" (BTW, I think
> > there should be a backslash before that closing bracket too).
>
> I checked the changes in to the CVS server, but haven't pulled changes
> out to the web server. Thanks for pointing out the missing '\'.

> > You might want to check out "panic", "starvation", "a trickery" and "a
> > scroll of genocide" from near the beginning of the file.
>
> Hmm. We apparently had no "panic"s lat year, so I'll cut that
> one. "starvation" seems to now be "died of starvation", so I'm
> changing that.
>
> "a trickery", however, is still logging as that.

Having tried it in explore mode, I can confirm that reading an
uncursed scroll of genocide and genociding your own race is "killed by
a scroll of genocide" not just "a scroll of genocide".

Rast

Oct 13, 2006, 7:54:17 PM10/13/06
In article <nqb304-...@news.devnull.net>, use...@unrated.net says...

> So, I guess I need to do something along the lines of letting you
> reactivate either by typing the password (in case you no longer have the
> same email address) or by confirming via email (in case you've forgotten
> the password)?

I *thought* I'd correctly written down the password, and I would have
used only one of two email accounts, but it seems I was wrong...

Yes, it doesn't seem necessary to require both email and password.

Kristoffer Björkman

Oct 16, 2006, 7:44:10 PM10/16/06

In article <2rblv3-...@news.devnull.net>, robin says...
> http://nethack.devnull.net

The Onion "Computa Bitchez" link seems to have rotted.

Updated address: http://www.theonion.com/content/node/25814

Do I get a trophy?

/Kristoffer

--
This cookie has a scrap of paper inside. It reads:
N ebcr znl sbez n genvy va n znmr.

robin

Oct 16, 2006, 9:46:44 PM10/16/06
By the way, Jared's xlogfile patch has some new fields available this
year which we'd like to use:

1) starting gender & alignment

We'll be using these this year instead of the ending gender and
alignment NetHack logs, so all the trophies that depend on your gender
and alignment will now force you to start differently (rather than, as
was pointed out, merely changing them before ascending).

2) three new achievements: the Mines, Sokoban and Medusa

These will be added into the Star series; it's not obvious where they
should fall exactly, but we're currently planning on:

Dilithium ascended
Platinum astral
Gold elemental
Silver amulet
Bronze invocation
Steel book
Brass candelabrum
Copper gehennom
Zinc medusa
Iron bell
Lead mines
Plastic sokoban

I'm pretty certain Medusa is in the right place in the sequence but I
think it would also make sense for the Mines to be Plastic (since
they're technically an unnecessary side branch and not art of the main
sequence).

It's still possible to change them, though, so please post your easons
if you disagree.

Thanks,
-robin

Grunt

Oct 16, 2006, 9:55:57 PM10/16/06
On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 18:46:44 -0700, robin <use...@unrated.net> wrote:
[...]

> 2) three new achievements: the Mines, Sokoban and Medusa
[...]

> Zinc medusa
> Iron bell
> Lead mines
> Plastic sokoban
>
> I'm pretty certain Medusa is in the right place in the sequence but I
> think it would also make sense for the Mines to be Plastic (since
> they're technically an unnecessary side branch and not art of the main
> sequence).

Sokoban is also arguably unnecessary. Perhaps "plastic" could be
awarded for reaching the end of one of the two, and "lead" for both?
That way the individual importance of either is the same, which should
satisfy players who finish one or the other first.

robin

Oct 16, 2006, 10:28:42 PM10/16/06
Kristoffer Björkman wrote:

> The Onion "Computa Bitchez" link seems to have rotted.
>
> Updated address: http://www.theonion.com/content/node/25814
>
> Do I get a trophy?
>
> /Kristoffer

Hmm; probably not. Honorable mention? ;-)

I've been planning on scrounging a more appropriate quote for the page
header, but just haven't gotten 'round to it yet. I guess I should go
read through the NetHack-related quotes pages now.

-robin

sawtooth

Oct 19, 2006, 6:33:56 PM10/19/06

Kristoffer Björkman wrote:
> Do I get a trophy?
>
> /Kristoffer

I'd say a shiny adhesive backed star sticker, if anything at all. Just
be sure it isn't cursed before you stick it on your face.

-sawtooth

Philipp Lucas

Oct 31, 2006, 12:33:56 AM10/31/06
robin <use...@unrated.net> wrote:

>This year's Tournament will begin with servers in California and
>probably Colorado but with additional servers hopefully coming online in
>the first few days.

Any news on that? A European server would be great.

--
Philipp Lucas
phl...@f-m.fm

robin

Oct 31, 2006, 12:48:28 AM10/31/06
Philipp Lucas wrote:
> robin <use...@unrated.net> wrote:
>
>> This year's Tournament will begin with servers in California and
>> probably Colorado but with additional servers hopefully coming online in
>> the first few days.
>
> Any news on that? A European server would be great.

None that'll help the folks in Europe or Asia, unfortunately.

I recently got my mitts on a blade server, so we've got 4 servers (well,
5, but you probably shouldn't play on the development server) in
California, 1 in New York (thanks Jin!) and we're bringing one online in
Illinois tonight (thanks Jeff!). So that's 6 production servers.

We have a couple other folks who've registered as admins, but their
servers probably won't be ready by tomorrow night.

-robin

Philipp Lucas

Oct 31, 2006, 9:23:11 AM10/31/06
On Sat, 7 Oct 2006, robin wrote:

> We no longer try to describe the Trophy structure in these announcements
> anymore; it gets more complicated every year and this section had
> reached two screens of text. A full description is available on the web
> site at http://nethack.devnull.net/tournament/trophies.shtml.

The description of the Plastic Star is the same as for the Steel Star. Was
it intended to record reaching the Oracle level or Sokoban?

--
Philipp Lucas
phl...@f-m.fm

robin

Oct 31, 2006, 12:35:53 PM10/31/06
Philipp Lucas wrote:

> The description of the Plastic Star is the same as for the Steel Star. Was
> it intended to record reaching the Oracle level or Sokoban?

^)*&)%(!

I copied the code library from the Steel Star to create the Plastic one
last week and apparently forgot to update the description; thanks for
catching that.

-robin

robin

Nov 1, 2006, 1:53:19 AM11/1/06
Rast wrote:
> In article <nqb304-...@news.devnull.net>, use...@unrated.net says...
>> So, I guess I need to do something along the lines of letting you
>> reactivate either by typing the password (in case you no longer have the
>> same email address) or by confirming via email (in case you've forgotten
>> the password)?
>
> I *thought* I'd correctly written down the password, and I would have
> used only one of two email accounts, but it seems I was wrong...
>
> Yes, it doesn't seem necessary to require both email and password.

OK, that's _finally_ fixed.

If you enter a valid name, password and email trio your account will be
reactivated immediately.

If you enter a valid name and password, but a different email address, a
confirmation email will be sent to the new address. On confirming, the
registered email address will be updated and the account will be
reactivated.

If you enter a valid name and email address, but a different password, a
confirmation email will be sent to the registered email address. On
confirming, the password will be updated and the account will be
reactivated.

That should be a reasonable way to approach it.

Please let me know if there are any problems with this.

-robin