„Google“ grupės nebepalaiko naujų „Usenet“ įrašų ar prenumeratų. Istorinį turinį galima peržiūrėti.

lowest score/fastest ascension

9 peržiūros
Praleisti ir pereiti prie pirmo neskaityto pranešimo

Steven L. Gaiser

neskaityta,
1995-08-17 03:00:001995-08-17
kam:
Not too long ago, there was a discussion of highest and lowest scores,
with and without ascending.

I think I just captured the crown for fastest ascension and
fewest points (after ascending):

19 643408 Valdar-W ascended to demigod-hood. 170 [170]

I did this in just 7913 turns, after killing 399 creatures.

To my knowledge, the previous record was:

>On the topic of lowest score... I have actually posted this one well over a
>year ago (nethack 3.1.3):
>
> 9 742212 Ptraci-C ascended to demigoddess-hood. 24 [183]
>
>This one was played for 'fastest' ascension (it was ~28k turns), lowest score
>was a secondary goal. I have never seen this one 'beaten' :-)
>--
>Michal (paw...@zeubac.desy.de)

Perhaps fewest creatures killed would be a reasonable next target?

Eugene Hung

neskaityta,
1995-08-18 03:00:001995-08-18
kam:
In article <40vrlm$d...@elroy.jpl.nasa.gov>,
Steven L. Gaiser <s...@ice.uucp> wrote:
-}Not too long ago, there was a discussion of highest and lowest scores,
-}with and without ascending.
-}I think I just captured the crown for fastest ascension and
-}fewest points (after ascending):
-}
-} 19 643408 Valdar-W ascended to demigod-hood. 170 [170]
-}
-}I did this in just 7913 turns, after killing 399 creatures.

Impressive, how did you do it?

Use boots of jumping all the time and magic map all the levels,
level TP'ing with the Eye? And what level were you when you ascended?

--
Eugene Hung eyh...@cs.berkeley.edu
Diogenes's Second Dictum:

0 naujų pranešimų