~Crawl~ Mac OS X Version

shap...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2007, 10:42:51 AM1/31/07
Hello, I figured that I would share this with a community that would
be interested.

I haven't been playing RL games very long, nor am I very good at them,
but I've been spending quite a bit of time with Dungeon Crawl lately.
After getting a small group of people playing it one of my friends
(Alice Lee) took the time to compile an OS X version for the tileset.

I'm not too familiar with Mac's or OS X, so I'll let her site do the
explaining:

http://magical-girl.com/crawl/

-Shapermc