Noah Morgan dead

Ignatios Souvatzis

Aug 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/25/00
Is it news only to me, that Noah Morgan (author of Larn)
died 3 or 4 years ago?

Regards,
-is

William Tanksley

Aug 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/25/00
On 25 Aug 2000 11:55:26 GMT, Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:
>Is it news only to me, that Noah Morgan (author of Larn)
>died 3 or 4 years ago?

I had no idea. How?

Did he have a savefile backup? (Sorry.)

--
-William "Billy" Tanksley

Ignatios Souvatzis

Aug 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/26/00
In article <slrn8qdue8....@dolphin.openprojects.net>, William
Tanksley wrote:

[about Noah Morgans death]

>I had no idea. How?

I don't know what he died of.

Apparently, he switched from GenRad to another company, made lots of money
there from his stock options, quit work, lived alone in his house, died, and
was only discovered days later when his neighbours wondered why there was no
activity.

I found out about his death when I tried really hard to contact him.

Regards,
-is