Zombie Mallpocalypse

nickw...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2012, 1:18:51 AM3/14/12
Your goal in this rogue like is the make it to the top of a zombie infested mall in order to get a ride from the helicopter you spotted on the roof. you'll have to be careful not to make too much noise so as not to attract them zombies and you can only hold so many things so think about what will be useful to you.

3/12:
We worked out most of the game play pieces and stared sketching how we want it to look. We should have enough to start prototyping and creating content.

3/13:
Started writing some prototypes to see how it will look. Got tile generation working as well as collision detection and having the camera follow the hero. Also thought about the art style some more and started sketching out the hero.