7drl Failure: Chosen

Will Robinson

Mar 17, 2012, 1:47:44 PM3/17/12
(Will Robinson suspends Craft Roguelike: Interrupted by Kidney Stones)

Sorry everyone. I got a basic framework laid down but then came down with a rather nasty case of kidney stones that led me not wanting to do much of anything at all, least of all sit in front of a computer outside of work.

I might revisit it sometime in the future - I've not tried libtcod before and it's really quite awesome. Good to see how well everyone else has done :)

- Will

JO

Mar 17, 2012, 8:56:43 PM3/17/12
Kidney stones are bitch man.