7DRL: gods of catan FAILURE

steev

Mar 19, 2012, 12:44:56 AM3/19/12
I'd like to claim this as a success, world generation and combat are
complete.
The AI is still woefully inadequate. I had envisioned a game where you
led a small tribe of AI controlled characters as they foraged for food
and fought for survival. You would fend off monsters while exploring
the forests and Bring magic to your tribe. As the tribe worshiped you
more, you would level up.

The AI works okay, but is not up to the point where it's fun. I Plan
to keep working on it, maybe making a 14DRL.