7DRL - Restless - the Dream Forest

Hayden Scott-Baron

Mar 15, 2012, 2:32:48 PM3/15/12
Hi everyone!

This is my first 7DRL, and first attempt at a Roguelike game.
My game is based around a girl who visits the dream forest in her
sleep.

I have a couple of ideas for unique mechanics, but I still have some
way before I have even the basics implemented. I'm developing this in
Unity, and this type of code is a little new to me. Nevertheless, I'm
enjoying myself, and I hope to have something fun to share on Sunday!

Keeping a bit of a log with screenshots here:
http://7drl.org/author/dock/

A current screenshot (as of day 4)
http://dinoark.com/7drl/7drl-09.png

--Dock

http://starfruitgames.com

angrycoder

Mar 15, 2012, 2:56:08 PM3/15/12
love the title, good luck

Adam Piskel

Mar 15, 2012, 4:52:12 PM3/15/12
I love the look and graphical design. Here's hoping for a successful finish!

ryan....@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2012, 11:12:07 PM3/15/12
Aww, you didn't go for "Somnambience." : D

Lookin' good - I look forward to giving it a try.

-Ryan

Ido Yehieli

Mar 16, 2012, 2:41:39 AM3/16/12
On Thursday, March 15, 2012 7:32:48 PM UTC+1, Hayden Scott-Baron wrote:

> Keeping a bit of a log with screenshots here:
> http://7drl.org/author/dock/

Looks beautiful!

-Ido.