Taking on the 7DRL challenge.

artofch...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2012, 12:15:47 AM3/10/12
Long-time lurker, first-time poster here. I've decided to participate in the challenge this year and am starting on it now (slightly after midnight my time). I don't have much set in stone yet, and have decided to hold off on naming it until I have a better idea of the game, as I've taken to heart the Roguelike Radio crew's advice to choose a relevant and interesting name. :)

Things I do know for sure: ActionScript 3, 16-color ASCII graphics, modern urban setting.

Good luck, everyone, and immense thanks to everyone organizing and/or participating in the event.