7DRL: TLOK2

Miikka Kilkkilä

Mar 11, 2012, 12:06:46 PM3/11/12
It's 18.07 GMT+2 here and I'm going to start working on a sequel to
our previous 7DRL 2010 TLOK with Simo Rinne

Miikka Kilkkilä

Mar 18, 2012, 9:55:19 AM3/18/12
On 11 maalis, 18:06, Miikka Kilkkilä <min...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It's 18.07 GMT+2 here and I'm going to start working on a sequel to
> our previous 7DRL 2010 TLOK with Simo Rinne

Due to various army and university related issues we failed to produce
anything playable. However we are planning to take our time with this
project and release a "full" roguelike one day.