In for the 7DRL Challenge

Tyler Mitchell

Mar 9, 2012, 4:58:33 AM3/9/12
On Mar 7, 2:28 pm, Jeff Lait <torespondisfut...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> The 2012 Seven Day Roguelike Challenge is almost upon us!
>
> Sharpen your compilers and dust off your text editors, for as of March
> 10th it shall be time to start work on your roguelike!
>
> As usual, you may start any time on Saturday or Sunday so long as you
> stop 168 hours later.  (And, yes, you must stop in the same timezone
> you start - so don't forget to not adjust for daylight savings!)
>
> You are also expected and encouraged to reuse existing code and
> assets.  This is not a typing challenge!
> --
> Jeff Lait
> (POWDER:http://www.zincland.com/powder)

I can't wait to get started on this. I m not sure if this is where we
announce but this is where I am going to. The Indy 7 Day Roguelike
Challenge Team will be starting the challenge on Saturday at 9PM UTC
(4PM local). We will be using a custom HTML5 engine for the challenge.
Our Team is:
Programming:
Tyler Mitchell (60hrs)
Patrick Galagan (40hrs)
Cody Miracle (30hrs)
Art:
Caleb Fruin (8hrs)
Vic Wilson (8hrs)
Kim Sharpe (10hrs)
Kylie Lentz (15hrs)

Ido Yehieli

Mar 9, 2012, 5:42:23 AM3/9/12
On Friday, March 9, 2012 10:58:33 AM UTC+1, Tyler Mitchell wrote:
> Programming:
> Tyler Mitchell (60hrs)
> Patrick Galagan (40hrs)
> Cody Miracle (30hrs)
> Art:
> Caleb Fruin (8hrs)
> Vic Wilson (8hrs)
> Kim Sharpe (10hrs)
> Kylie Lentz (15hrs)

With such a large team I am expecting nothing less than a true masterpiece ;)

Good luck!

edenicholas

Mar 9, 2012, 11:07:11 PM3/9/12
On 3/9/2012 1:58 AM, Tyler Mitchell wrote:
> Our Team is:
> Programming:
> Tyler Mitchell (60hrs)
> Patrick Galagan (40hrs)
> Cody Miracle (30hrs)
> Art:
> Caleb Fruin (8hrs)
> Vic Wilson (8hrs)
> Kim Sharpe (10hrs)
> Kylie Lentz (15hrs)

Wow, big team! Can I borrow some artists? (j/k) Good luck to you!