7DRL 2012: Failure "Rogues Wanted".

Horse Guy

Mar 17, 2012, 4:02:22 PM3/17/12
I didn't quite make it where I wanted to be for this. I got hung up in
the basic engine building, rebuilding map display classes, item
handling classes, and the actor classes.

I used Blacken for the basic terminal and input handling, but decided
to build the rest of the engine from scratch.
(Maybe a contributing factor to why there is a real lack of game)

I never really got out of the basic engine building step.

In the end there is no random generation of maps,
no AI for the NPC,
no saving, and you can't die.

Even so my source and an executable jar of the current build can be
found at:
https://github.com/HorseGuy/Rogues-Wanted

Next year I won't be doing a from scratch build, and between now and
then I can polish up my base engine.

So with that, see you all next time
~HorseGuy