7DRL: Backwoods

William Fehling

Mar 16, 2012, 4:09:37 PM3/16/12
Hello everyone! I started a roguelike called Backwoods, featuring a
swampy environment and lots of light-based game-play on Wednesday. (I
didn't notice 7DRL started until then.) I'm not sure how long I'm
allowed to work on it and still stay within the 7DRL contest, though.
Could anyone bring me up to speed?

Darren Grey

Mar 16, 2012, 11:27:42 PM3/16/12
You have until midnight on Sunday in your timezone to complete. Good luck!

--
Darren Grey

William Fehling

Mar 17, 2012, 9:39:14 AM3/17/12
Oh wow, it's Darren :D I love your podcast! And will do.