7DRL (modest) success: Shadowrogue

Orkus Malorkus

Mar 19, 2012, 12:25:46 AM3/19/12
I have completed my modest but functional 7DRL "Shadowrogue." I'm
having some trouble building an executable, so all I have for now is
the code: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/67847319/shadowrogue_7drl.zip

I will type up some instructions and get an executable uploaded ASAP.

Orkus Malorkus

Mar 19, 2012, 2:35:58 AM3/19/12
OK, exe version is here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/67847319/shadowrogue_7drl_exe.zip

This upload also includes a readme with basic instructions. From the
readme:

"The object of the game is simple- find the MacGuffin, and escape with
it before you are killed by the guards protecting it. How you
accomplish this is up to you- brute force, stealth, and fast talk are
all options, or feel free to mix and match!"

It goes into a lot more detail, but that's the basic idea. I had a
long list of things I wanted to do but didn't have time for, which I
might go back and add later, but for now I'm satisfied with a modest
success.

I'm looking forward to playing some of the other games people made for
this challenge. Many of them look extremely impressive!