Terraforma is In(complete) : )

1 view

Ryan Szrama

Mar 13, 2010, 1:48:12 AM3/13/10
I've posted what I was able to accomplish here:

http://roguewombat.wordpress.com/2010/03/13/7drl-2010-terraforma-pt-3/

It's mostly a walkaround demo with random worldmap generation based on
the elevation of the land / the humidity as regulated by your
Terrapack (a mobile terraforming device). The challenge will come in
keeping your Terrapack running while dodging creatures on your way
back to your cruiser. Unfortunately, neither the creatures nor the
cruiser made it in, but I've got a good start for the game and hope to
complete it by next year's 7DRL challenge. ; )

Now I'm looking forward to playing all the other entries!

-Ryan

P.S. - If you missed my announcement and are wondering about the
larger concept of the game, check out my initial post on the topic:

http://roguewombat.wordpress.com/2010/03/08/7drl-2010-terraforma-pt-1/

aave

Mar 13, 2010, 11:42:19 AM3/13/10
Very cool concept. I hope to see this one finished.