7DRL Success: Vapourtek Theatre

sin...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2010, 12:00:32 AM3/15/10
Download: http://sinoth.net/code/vapourtek_theatre_7drl.zip

Well, we have a playable build but a lot of features had to be cut for
us to make it in time.

Cut features:
4 units instead of 16
Very few skills implemented
Accurate ballistics
Interesting map-gen
Tutorial

Because of this, I'm gonna have to categorize this as technical demo
more than a game. We were really hoping to have time to polish and
balance gameplay, but it just didn't work out. The concept was harder
than we anticipated. Still, for such a technically difficult project
I'm happy we were able to get this far.

I'll post a tutorial shortly since some of the menus can be a little,
ah... overwhelming.