7DRL Entry - Project Purgatorio

Chris Wentzel

Mar 6, 2010, 10:55:00 AM3/6/10
Okay, so I've not an official name for it yet, but my RL will deal
with themes of temptation, sacrifice, and survival. This'll be my
first actual attempt at programming a game, and I don't have a site to
host it on yet, but hopefully everything will come out alright in the
end!

I start in 6 hours!

Chris Wentzel

Mar 6, 2010, 4:59:19 PM3/6/10

And I start.

Chris Wentzel

Mar 9, 2010, 9:41:51 PM3/9/10

My original plan turned out to be far too ambitious, so I'm trimming
it down a bit so it'll be manageable. It's not going to be the
original game anymore - I'll save that for when I'm more accustomed to
programming games!