7drl attempt: DukeRL

corremn

Mar 9, 2009, 7:18:18 AM3/9/09
I will attempt to release something. It will be crap, as I am already
2 days down and have not written anything.

Current time: Monday 10.00pm.

Now where the hell is my laptop....

Come get some!

rdc

Mar 9, 2009, 7:53:08 AM3/9/09
"corremn" wrote:
> I will attempt to release something. It will be crap, as I am already
> 2 days down and have not written anything.

Duke was one of my favorites. Looking forward to this one.

--
Rick Clark
Clark Productions: http://rickclark58.googlepages.com/

Slash

Mar 9, 2009, 2:14:33 PM3/9/09
On Mar 9, 6:18 am, corremn <corr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I will attempt to release something. It will be crap, as I am already
> 2 days down and have not written anything.

Will it be about handling a duchy?

--
Slashie

corremn

Mar 11, 2009, 8:06:19 AM3/11/09

No. This is no Lords of the Realm remake.

This is about kicking alien ass and scoring chicks while doing so.

corremn

Mar 11, 2009, 8:09:13 AM3/11/09
On Mar 9, 9:53 pm, "rdc" <rickclar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "corremn" wrote:
> > I will attempt to release something. It will be crap, as I am already
> > 2 days down and have not written anything.
>
> Duke was one of my favorites. Looking forward to this one.

Hmm, dont be, I have come from one busiest week of my life.
Personal issues will most likely rule this a failure before I even
start.

I might no even release anything because this should be good.

Darren Grey

Mar 11, 2009, 2:44:04 PM3/11/09

Bah, nonsense - even if you just manage to get an @ wandering a screen
shooting a bunch of A's then it's still a success of sorts. Always
the opportunity to do better next year. Personally I think even a
poor game is better than no game for this sort of competition :)

--
Darren Grey

Michal Bielinski

Mar 11, 2009, 4:43:14 PM3/11/09
On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 13:09:13 +0100, corremn wrote:
[DukeRL]

> Personal issues will most likely rule this a failure before I even
> start.
>
> I might no even release anything because this should be good.

Something like this crossed my mind. Not much done yet and this monster
I have does not deserve to be called Nidhoggr. Thus I decided to rename
my game instead of trashing the project. :-)
--
Michal Bielinski

corremn

Mar 11, 2009, 8:07:28 PM3/11/09

I also decided to change the scope of the project somewhat, leaving
the duke world for future development. P.S it will still be dukerl
though.

corremn

Mar 16, 2009, 11:01:07 PM3/16/09

What happens when a baby comes early....

Nothing to deliver. Sorry Guys.
Hell I was pushing my luck anyway :)

Congrats to all finishers.

Sherm Pendley

Mar 16, 2009, 11:15:28 PM3/16/09
corremn <cor...@gmail.com> writes:

> What happens when a baby comes early....
>
> Nothing to deliver.

... except for the baby. :-)

Congrats!

sherm--

--
My blog: http://shermspace.blogspot.com

rdc

Mar 17, 2009, 6:42:53 AM3/17/09
corremn wrote:

> What happens when a baby comes early....
>
> Nothing to deliver. Sorry Guys.
> Hell I was pushing my luck anyway :)
>
> Congrats to all finishers.

Congrats to you! That's a 270DRL win. :)