7DRL Success(?): Piraten

Paweł Ślusarczyk

Mar 13, 2011, 6:45:21 PM3/13/11
I just finished it, 2 minutes before the time, but yet have to turn it
into .exe by py2exe. So if it'd be considered as not fullfilling the
conditions of a success game, no problem then, failure :)

Be right back with the download link to .exe.

Paweł Ślusarczyk

Mar 13, 2011, 10:07:52 PM3/13/11
Had some problems with py2exe and the first version went to a friend
for betatesting...

Now here it comes! Piraten 1.01! http://sabat.us/piraten.zip

There are many little issues, unclear mechanics, low gameplay... But I
made the whole basis of what have I planned and I haven't noticed any
errors so far, so, considering it was my first attempt, I'm
contented :)

Kenneth 'Bessarion' Boyd

Apr 13, 2011, 4:08:35 AM4/13/11
On Mar 13, 9:07 pm, Paweł Ślusarczyk <peje...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Had some problems with py2exe and the first version went to a friend
> for betatesting...
>
> Now here it comes! Piraten 1.01 http://sabat.us/piraten.zip

Piraten 1.02 has an unexpected "feature": automatic zombification of
slain hires (but not your original crew). They stay in your roster at
0 or less hit points.

The late game doesn't seem balanced for this.